Blaster thoughts . . . please on a 1100 blaster for surf riding

ive rockered the nose on my blaster hull and bought a 1100 last night , picking up all the pieces to put her together.

heres the thought and i wondered who else runs this setup in the surf.
any tips will be greatly apreciated.

you know me kenny , bawhahaha , just want some snap.........i followed your build on the seat mod and i love it , thanks man.
looking for a b2 pump now so guys keep your eyes open for me....i pulled the motor from the donor ski last night and i'm gonna freshin up the carbs , i might just order the extreme throttle kit for the mounts...it comes with the m mounts...and they are ruis or raas however you say it.
will i have to change the couplers?

BlasterDisaster

Back Flips & Barrel Rolls
I'll be parting out my 96 blaster 2 in about a week or two.... if you want to hit me up if you still need a pump then, i'll let ya know how it looks. not sure what sort of shape it's in because i've never looked at it but i've rode the piss out of it.... :)

BlasterDisaster

i will.... i pulled the rideplate off last night to D cut and slap on my wb1 and the wb2 pump looked good from what i saw, BUT.... it was a saltwater ski it's entire life and it shows by the pitting in what i saw on the outside of the pump housing. The inside looks good from what little i saw but I'll pull it out tomorrow night and shoot you a million pictures so you can decide if it is something you'd be interested in.

i found a pump this weekend erik , under my bench.....lol....i dont even know what i have.....lol

im running this motor in the setback version,it will be way back , using a gp 760 midshaft.should keep the front end up high

Last edited:

BlasterDisaster

hahaha that's a pretty convenient place to find one! cost effective too!

i can't wait to see progress on this as it was something i had considered but felt it was a bit too much for me to undertake being so new to this hobby...

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
that rocker looks interesting......got any pics of it from the side? I'm about to rocker and shorten one of mine.

We make the kawi 900 or 1100 swap for the blasters. And I can say for the surf it is a blast. The extra 35lbs of having the 3cyl motor isnt anything with the power gain. You can run stock mounts no problem, but the Rahss do have life time so thats a good way to go.

running a blaster pump with a pitched prop , 16/23 , for starters then i can send it out to dave @ impros to tweak it.

dave @ extreme said the blaster pump will work ok (fingers crossed)

Top Bottom