Tilt kit ? On sj

bondra131

Thaat's braptaastic!
I just put a new thrust ez trim kit on my 2014 superjet. I already had a metal protec nozzle on the ski and it has a notch for trim however the notch doesn't clear thrusts bracket on the ring that the wheel is mounted to (the part that the notch is there for) bottom side of notch hits. Has anyone else ran into this? I'm assuming protecs isn't perfectly compatible with thrusts trim design and needs to be grinded more on that bottom side of notch. Just want to make sure tomorrow before I do that or get a thrust nozzle instead. Thanks!

eastcoastjumper

James
Site Supporter
I just put a new thrust ez trim kit on my 2014 superjet. I already had a metal protec nozzle on the ski and it has a notch for trim however the notch doesn't clear thrusts bracket on the ring that the wheel is mounted to (the part that the notch is there for) bottom side of notch hits. Has anyone else ran into this? I'm assuming protecs isn't perfectly compatible with thrusts trim design and needs to be grinded more on that bottom side of notch. Just want to make sure tomorrow before I do that or get a thrust nozzle instead. Thanks!

Just grind it out and save 100$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom