Super Jet tips when buying a new ski?

I'll be buying my first brand new ski in a couple weeks, a 2013 superjet. I've actually never bought anything brand new from a dealer before so I'm a little nervous about haggling. From what I've read, these superjets go like hotcackes. So my question to you guys is given the demand for these do I have any room to haggle and if so what is a good price to pay? The dealership has them priced at 8,149 plus taxes and whatnot of course. Also, is it customary for a ski to come with a cover or is that usually extra? I dont want to sound like a total jackass when I go in. Like I said, this is my first time lol. Thanks!

djraider700

lol wut?
Yeah the new SJs are hard to keep in stock for dealers right now. Gonna be hard to haggle much as the supplies are low and the demand is relatively high. Im really close with a local dealership and ride with most of their employees. This is what Im hearing from them.

I got a cover when I bought my 2010. Although they consider it an "extra," they didn't charge me for it.

sweet. I'm going to just be happy to get one, but if i can weasle a cover out of them too that would be awesome lol.

Where is vomitspots's dealer located? Im in colorado. if its relatively close the drive might be worth saving some cash. too far and i'd rather just fork out the extra cash.

Thanks jason. I just called. They're definitely priced better but after shipping im not sure that I'm going to come ahead. He's doing some homework on shipping and he's gonna call me back tomorrow. either way, I appreciate the help!

Congrats on the purchase i picked mine up last weekend and love it. Just cant wait till the ice thaws in ohio to ride it lol

Thanks Bcrow! the next couple months are going to be agonizingly slow waiting for the ice to thaw here too. between that and a wife thats pissed about the purchase, i think the rest of this winter will be pure hell. lol

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Thanks Bcrow! the next couple months are going to be agonizingly slow waiting for the ice to thaw here too. between that and a wife thats pissed about the purchase, i think the rest of this winter will be pure hell. lol

Make piece with your lady man. lt will pay off in the long run.Only reason l was able to buy another ski was being reminded that the wood staircase is going in this year.l try not to trade off,but in this case l have too.2 x 8's to the second floor looks like crap.lol

Make piece with your lady man. lt will pay off in the long run.Only reason l was able to buy another ski was being reminded that the wood staircase is going in this year.l try not to trade off,but in this case l have too.2 x 8's to the second floor looks like crap.lol

ha ha for sure man. I'm taking a trip to the jeweler this week. Gonna get her this super ugly ring she's been eyeing. lol

Top Bottom