Tnt pipe copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntsuperjet

Tntperformance-engineering.com
TNT performance, TNT PIPES, TNT chambers, TNT V2-V3,TNT SS,

Are all registered trade marks of tnt performance.

Tnt performance is owned by and DBA OF

TnTynan performance engineering.

All trade names are registered names to Tim Tynan the owner of tnt performance.

Any pipe sold that leads responsible resemblance or intentional misleading to tnt or its trade mark names is illegal and punishable by law.

Allen Perry has been issued to his stated attorney an immediate Cease and Desist order to stop implying, impersonating and claiming his knock off copies to be a tnt product.

Facebook and all Social media groups are being asked to remove all pictures posts of said products from social media and disallow any future posts that state reasonable resemblance to tnt products and or its trade marks as such. Any product that resembles tnt products need to have clear and identifiable name that disassociates it from the tnt brand.

Attachments

• 61800361-484C-48B4-9DDD-39D6E9CF6299.jpeg
    61800361-484C-48B4-9DDD-39D6E9CF6299.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 179

Sparkplug

Site Supporter
Gotta ask tho, do those copies have as bad of welds as the original? If not it would would be an improvement and maybe the copies won't crack and leak

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Sparkplug

Site Supporter
Just figured since we are posting bs in a general jet ski page id add to it.

And hell yeah. For someone touting usa made and proud of it on their product but clearly is confused, can't wait to finally see this dude at an event someday, he's gonna get a ear full.

Fwiw I hate the guy he's talking about also. A real piece of work for sure. But imagine going to court and propping your chamber up next to a blaster factory chamber and claiming you came up with it all on your own. This dude must have forgot all the people he talked to the last 15 years. Kmao. This thread is a joke just like the op

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tim hasnt welded chambers since 2014.... tim has no trademark or patents on his chambers, hes full of poop! show some patent paper work tim! Your X welder is still producing chambers , hes never stopped, he sells them to tons of people not just Allen! your upset. hate on the welder who is " coping" your chambers not the seller!! Get with it and weld chambers if you still can!! You have no trade marks ! prove your case instead of slandering!

No clue on this situation but a Registered Trademark is different that a patent. If the OP has the TNT name as a registered trademark then this doesn't prevent anyone from copying and selling the pipes, it only prevents the copies from being sold as a "TNT Pipe".

tntsuperjet

Tntperformance-engineering.com
Jason, you
Tim hasnt welded chambers since 2014.... tim has no trademark or patents on his chambers, hes full of poop! show some patent paper work tim! Your X welder is still producing chambers , hes never stopped, he sells them to tons of people not just Allen! your upset. hate on the welder who is " coping" your chambers not the seller!! Get with it and weld chambers if you still can!! You have no trade marks ! prove your case instead of slandering!
JASON YOU, have no idea what i have and have not welded for chambers, you also have no idea the extend of the NDA agreement you signed.
you lost the deal of welding pipes for me because you where stealing from me and selling pipes with my name on them.
your a thief and scam artist.
your the 5th person to copy my stuff and sell it and you won’t be the last. You made a weak comment about my chamber looking like a factory pipe product, but if you had any idea of when my chamber first hit the market you realize it was 3yrs before the factory mod chamber was created, so its a resemblance of my chamber. But you have no idea of history because you where not around then
but i wil have my hands in your pockets here real soon see how you like it.
two step process.
i especially enjoy reading your friend comment on hopefully pipes that you welded and cracked won’t break now.
you say I’m full of poop.
why don’t you tell people the truth. You had no idea how to make a pipe before i spent weeks training you in my shop. And paid you for pipes i had to repair and sell as second hand as you learned how to make them.
not to mention the agreement you signed stating you wouldn’t make pipes for watercraft industry as you had zero pipe building experience, or
not how you stole pattern designs that don’t belong to you and back door product with another companies name on them to get sales.
your simply a bottom feeder that i gave you golden opportunity and you screwed me and when you where called out on it you didn’t take high road and say ok i did that. I will honor our agreement if you don’t take your business away from me.
but rather you felt it was ok to manufacture and sell things that others designed with there name on it as if you created it and you where owed something.
well your owed something alright. It’s called retribution for wrong doing and breach of NDA.
rather interesting how you have not a single product designed by you in any market.
your nothing more then a thief and a scam artist and karma has a way of running full circle.

I think you might be getting your legal terms confused....
NDA or Non Disclosure Agreement doesn't stop someone from making or copying something. A NDA stops someone from talking about something or divulging trade secrets like if you had a special way of making the pipes that you didn't want anyone to know.

If people are copying your pipes and selling them then you should have a legally registered patent or copyright on them.

If people are selling or advertising stuff under your product name you should have a registered trademark.

Even then, it sucks but the only way to fight these copycats is taking them to court and if you don't have a patent, copyright or trademark you are out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom