Trailer help / Suggestions

Im going to be converting my 7x14 trailer flatbed into a Ski hauler. Its got a wire mesh deck. Im wanting to add some bunks to hold a Couch and my SXR. Im thinking I'll have to have the couch towards that back straight on the trailer and the SXR in the front facing sideways. Im wanting to have the bunks on some sort of quick release system so I can still use the trailer for other things without the bunks. You guys have any ideas ?

accbr

addicted
You should be able to fit them side by side. If the trailer is only 14' long you're not gonna have as much room as you think in front of the couch to put the SXR. I tried the same thing with a single trailer, and just ended up buying a dual trailer. It's 8 feet wide, but there's about a foot and a half of space between them.

I havent did all the leg work yet. Probably going to wait till fall when I have to pull them out of the water. I currently have a single trailer. Couch on the trailer and SXR is the back of the truck. Im looking for any ideas on a quick release system for the bunks.

Top Bottom