Trinity Composites Epic GP

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Here are a few pics of the Epic x-2. Both hulls are GP build schedule with a total weight of 112 lbs and 111 lbs. The hoods are a Pro version build weighing 16 lbs. The hulls feature a complete flanged bulkhead opposed to the oem partial bulkhead. Which adds significant strength and closes off the engine compartment. Also a complete flanged battery compartment opposed to the battery tray being glued to the pump shelf in OEM layout. These two upgrades over stock greatly reduce water intrusion from under the seat and adds strength to the hull. Which makes for stronger, lighter and dryer ride. Hulls are configured to except all SXR stock components. With the exception of the battery and require custom hardware for the steering components that are available for Epic hull builds. For those in countries that offer the OEM x-2 this hull excepts all components as a direct swap.
DSCF6680.jpg

DSCF6688.jpg

DSCF6695.jpg

DSCF6684.jpg

DSCF6705.jpg

DSCF6705.jpg

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Wow that is the exact buildup configuration I want to do. What pump configs are ppl running on these bobby? Only major thing holding me back, is after switching from kawi to SJ... I dont want to give up the 144 pump.

Last edited:

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
there are adaptor plates out there for that for the motor.. i am not sure on the pump though..

just pony up and get a mag pump for it. worst case 800 pump and tbm stuffer. call me jeff.

Top Bottom