tubbies for squarenose?

i went out riding bouys yesterday with some buddies. i have a 90 square with a 701. my buddy has a 2003 RN with sponses on it. after riding his i fell in love with the cornering abilities of his ski. so my question is what kind of sponses should i get for my squarenos. i usually ride on the rivers chasing down cruisers to jump their wakes. it can get a bit choppy so i think these will be nice. i also run bouys every wednesday. so i guess i am looking for something that will be a good all around one that will give me more stability as well as better cornering. im sure this has been covered before but i couldnt find the exact answer for my question.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
i have tubbies on my sn and it out handles my rn by far its great to ride bouys, check on here people make and sell them tom 21, the number zero, both make great products

Sorry for this.... But what do tubbies do really? I have search and read about them. Some say they make the ski pivot on the nose and others carve very well. Every one says it makes the terrifying high speed wobble worse.

Carving stinks, I want to kick out some Jammer slides with ease. Chicky chicky yeeaaa!!! (Remember Mcluvin?)

im pretty sure #zero's tubbies will fit a square. they are form formed to the hull and fit perfect. the ride is amazing. turns excellent does not wobble at all at high speeds. they seem to make the ski more bouyant too. look up his thread and take a look. you can also see them mounted on my ski in my build thread.

kraqus

Site Supporter
Get #Zero's Tubbies. These are by far the best Mod I have added to my SN that I can feel when I am riding. They ended the porpoising I had and the cornering is amazing. I can throw my ski hard on corners and I "bounce" right back. Excellent product, well designed. By contrast I have "brand name" on my RN and I do experience that wobbling at high speeds sometimes, I wish I had gotten these instead back then.

Benny

Top Bottom