using picnic table as a ramp

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Ok , so yesterday, Mossman and I were out riding at the lake , when we spot a half submerged picnic table, Ramped up at one end . ( you know where I am going with this ) the crazy thing about this if the ramp was hit wrong you would have landed on a pier of rocks.
Mark Mossman was all about trying it , so after hiting the ramp , missing the pier, and nose stabing in about 4 foot of water we are on our way to the emergengy room!

Mark is doing ok with 11 new stitches!

Attachments

• 151_5182.jpg
    151_5182.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 151_5183.jpg
    151_5183.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 268
Ok , so yesterday, Mossman and I were out riding at the lake , when we spot a half submerged picnic table, Ramped up at one end . ( you know where I am going with this ) the crazy thing about this if the ramp was hit wrong you would have landed on a pier of rocks.
Mark Mossman was all about trying it , so after hiting the ramp , missing the pier, and nose stabing in about 4 foot of water we are on our way to the emergengy room!

Mark is doing ok with 11 new stitches!
you were very luckey ! coulda been worse !

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Mark,
I mean this in a good way..........THAT IS SOME FUNNY SH*T!!!!!!! For those who have had the pleasure of hanging out with Mark Lawrence, you understand the comedy in it. He is a riot and was probably laughing as he was kissing the picnic table. It was, "ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!" Anyways, get well soon, and remember, pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever.

Jeff

Top Bottom