Custom/Hybrid Vision hull by The WaterCraft Factory air time

Hey guys,

I wanted to give some recognition to my a/m hull and its Builder The Watercraft Factory. Last few days we had some awesome surf conditions in the SE coast of Florida so here are some shots of whats up with the Vision :)

vision5.jpg

The carbon one
vision4.jpg

vision1.jpg

vision3.jpg

vision2.jpg

Vision6.jpg

Last edited:

swapmeet

Brotastic
x2 on going huge... and the sharks are crazy. Do you know what kind of sharks they are?

Glad you're like your new ride!
Whats the generic stats on it?

Awesome shots, and I really like the look of the vision hulls. Glad to hear great reports on them. I'm a fishing nut as well, but seeing those shark migrations are nuts. Here in Oregon there is an occasional sighting of a great white but nothing too crazy.

There was a newscast on CNN the other night showing an ariel shot of the sharks. He isn't kidding, there were THOUSANDS!

Big air and even bigger balls for riding out there with all the fins. Wouldn't catch this kid out there and I am man enough to admit it.

SM

x2 on going huge... and the sharks are crazy. Do you know what kind of sharks they are?

Glad you're like your new ride!
Whats the generic stats on it?
Its -4 on the bottom, regular length on top, wide tray, glass edition, regular non adjustable footholds, front strap. I am running longer ride plate to handle the choppy surf here. Big bore in it with stock carbs, mag pump, bpipe, msd. It flips and rolls like nobodies business :) and again, 1.5 years ago I had no idea what stand up ski was, so it must be the ski not me :).
D.

Last edited:
News sources say the sharks are mostly blacktip and spinner.."Normally wary of humans, blacktip sharks can become aggressive in the presence of food and have been responsible for a number attacks on humans. "

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
I saw that top one pop up on facebook and it stoked me out for sure. Nice riding! You may not consider yourself a pro, but your no goon!

Top Bottom