Super Jet Wamiltons Gen IV Hood. Anyone buy one?

Has anyone run one of the new wamiltons hood yet?
https://www.wamiltons.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43&products_id=812

They look sweet and I am in the market for a lowered hood. I was looking at the tom 21 hood as well because I have heard he is a great guy and makes a great product. Only thing is one of my friends is running his hood and I want to be a little different. Anyone have any pics of this new hood on their sj? Any feedback? It looks like a quality product but its slightly more expensive than the other "cheaper" options out there. Thanks guys.

My buddy has a black one with nose piece, just put it on this weekend, looks very original, but also works well with the SJ design lines. Built super strong. You wont regret buying it.

I agree, there are so many styles but this one seems pretty unique. Just hard to justify spending $1000 for a hood/bracket on a 4k SJ lol. I'm torn....

Big Kahuna

Administrator
If you are running stock hood, then it is worth it. Center of gravity is lowered with the hood and the pole bracket being lowered. you rotate faster this way.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
My buddy has a black one with nose piece, just put it on this weekend, looks very original, but also works well with the SJ design lines. Built super strong. You wont regret buying it.

the one on in your avatar look's pretty sweet Mr trubski :)

wydopen

onthepipe
i havent run that one but ive been running a wammer hood for 5 years and it still looks brand new..built well and fit perfect which is more than i can say for some other brands..

gc4

I'd be lost without the x
Mine just came in to the UPS store so I gotta go pick it up. Will try and snap some photos to get up here.

I've never been disappointed with a Wammer product so I don't think you can go wrong here.

Just an aside but what is a good bracket to run with a lowered hood? It seems there are so many options out there. Can you use a pole spring with any of them?

MikeyLikesIt

X-Addict
You can use a pole spring as long as it isn't a double bolt setup, which is usually an option when you order it.....xmetal has a nice one and you can use your stock pole bolt and spring with it...I told you all this the other day you moroff.....

Top Bottom