want to paint 650sx

z00m

UK X-H20
Does it need painting or could you get away with a good polish and some sharp graphics, once i had the old blue/pink stickers off mine and gave it a good cut and polish , she looked a hole lot better, i just went to http://www.pwcgraphics.com/products.asp?cat=25 and picked up some nice grphics, im re-doing mine this winter usesing the same company as they use my ski for the ad on ebay

Mick

Flyinbysti

Rad Dudes
Mine is Subaru Crystal Grey Metallic and black.

DSCN1348.jpg

DSCN1349.jpg

Are you going to put stock bumper's and side rail's back on or use turf.
:barrel:I hope one day i can do a barrelroll:splatt:

95 seadoo xp
99 seadoo xpl
89 650sx

Flyinbysti

Rad Dudes
Are you going to put stock bumper's and side rail's back on or use turf.
:barrel:I hope one day i can do a barrelroll:splatt:

I picked the ski up end of last season and painted it over the winter. I haven't decided if I will put the stock rails back on or turf it. I have been looking for a better set of rails and nose piece. The ones that came on the ski were broken pretty bad so I don't know what I'll do.

z00m

UK X-H20
zooms has one of the best looking 650sx skis ive seen...

it like color on the graphics.

why thank you , i am thinking of re-doing the graphics in a nother style, keeping the green in there though, and currently im fitting foot holds so the back dont look to good at the min,

Mick

slickchaos

Chaos on a SJ
why thank you , i am thinking of re-doing the graphics in a nother style, keeping the green in there though, and currently im fitting foot holds so the back dont look to good at the min,

Mick

well keep us posted !!

My SJ paint is peeling off on the hood, so im debating on painting it myself this winter and adding graphics..:beerchug:

Top Bottom