Other Watcon Sold

Watcon was acquired by a good friend and industry leader John Zigler.
You might be familiar with him already as “Zig” on the newsgroups, and his company www.rockcountyjetski.webs.com He will keep Watcon exactly the same, and will be offering the same products and great service.

The website will stay the same www.watcon.com I have signed a “non-compete” disclosure with him, and all watercraft based products and technical support will be handled by John. You can reach John with the e-mail address listed on the Watcon website. watcon@watcon.com

I will continue with Weber engine parts, tools and performance based components at www.weberpower.com I will still offer parts & components that apply to the Hydrospace watercraft and any other Weber based craft, buggy, sled, etc. Contact me directly at weber@weberpower.com

Sincerely,
Randy Jungwirth
Weberpower.com

Rock County Jet Ski John Zigler 211 Glen St.
Janesville WI 53545 608-743-1305 watcon@watcon.com

john zigler

Vendor Account
thanks guys.

randy is a great guy, and has been a good friend of mine for years. i will strive hard, to keep the watcon name and service level where it has always been. i think this is a great addition to RCJS.

hood seals, prop pitch guages, dry suits, and more are readily available. more great things to come. stay tuned........

John has updated hood hooks available, He just doesnt know it yet.
I removed many things from the site that John will be returning.

If you are looking for something, drop him a message, and he will check. I gave him 50 lbs of files, and he is busy learning all the new stuff.. Hehehe!

Thanks to all my old friends and customers!

Regards,
Randy

Last edited:

john zigler

Vendor Account
yeah, i did check.

i can fix you up with SJ, and SXR hood hooks. ( used to have our own brand, EB-SKi ones). 70.00 per set + s&h

again, please give me a call or email if i can help.

thank you.

zig

EDIT AGAIN: i see this is in the "octane" section now. ( duh).
will have to get a price quote for those, if you need octane ones.

still should be able to fix you up though ( especially if randy says so).

Last edited:
Top Bottom