Water dog kustomz???

CUKE

BIGGER..STRONGER..FASTER
what do you guys think about these hulls? someone is selling me one for $4000 it comes with a 800cc motor that sounds soooo.... sweet!!!!

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
which hull? what 800cc motor (powervavlve motor?)
$4K sounds pretty damn good (almost too good to be true) for an aftermarket hull and built motor.
Check the condition of the hull and motor from top to bottom.

good luck!

CUKE

BIGGER..STRONGER..FASTER
it has a power valve motor and minor stress cracks in the hood area, carbon ride plate is loose and cracked. overall it looks like it has alot of potential!!!!

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
Jeff makes solid stuff. Post some pics when you get it. Others may have more info on the ski if they see it.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Is it red and black and sat at the bottom of a lake for quite a while??? PM me...I can save you some headaches!

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I've only seen/ridden one of his hulls and wasn't overly impressed.
You get what you pay for, I suppose.

Just my personal opinion, not intended as a flame.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
the ski was around the corner from me at a competitor's shop. I got a good look at it ...this thing is really tired!

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Skywalker sold it . what 2 years ago?? If I had the cash I would have bought it . so I am sure its not in as good as shape as it was then .. but that hull was pretty solid , it was one of the first hulls from jeff..

CUKE

BIGGER..STRONGER..FASTER
Skywalker sold it . what 2 years ago?? If I had the cash I would have bought it . so I am sure its not in as good as shape as it was then .. but that hull was pretty solid , it was one of the first hulls from jeff..

well as of now the ski needs Major T.L.C., it looks really bad. but like I said the motor sounds really sweet. i thought about getting it just to restore but the exhaust is CRACKED, the guy spilled resin on the pipe to repair it.and i was looking the exhaust is about $1400 complete.

AS OF RIGHT NOW THE SKI NEEDS
with out compression testing!!!!

fix- problem with exhaust crack
new ride plate
and hood is De-laminating
engine compartment is dirty as HELL (oil,grease)
new paint BADLY

is it worth it???

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
its your money.... but

you can have the pipe welded . and repair the other things ,,, buy a ride plate , get buck nutty with the simple green ..
try to buy another aftermarket hull and motor, see what that will cost ya..

Top Bottom