Blaster waterboxxx?

That's want I want! Lol I want it to be so loud I get sick of it myself. loud and proud! Haha. And as you can see I have a red pipe. How do I do a through hull exhaust? There's kits for it right and how much do the go for?

Last edited:
Vciferni you werent at corsons yesterday were you? your ski looks familiar, and id say the best exhaust mod is relocating the box to under the right food well where then you can rout either to stock outlet or plug the stock and go right through the transom. there is a really good thread for if you search like 760 waterbox mod or something i cant find it but maybe someone else has it saved. it gets sooo much of the sound behind you when you ride, its really nice.

Just keep in mind that sometimes obnoxiously loud ski's can bring more attention to yourself than you may want - as in law enforcement and non jetskiers.
You are not going to get any real performance improvement by going thru hull anyways

I had a TDR waterbox in my GP800 and it was obnoxiously loud. You could hear me coming before you could see me. I got pulled over all the time for being too loud. I loved it, but po po did not.

wright2383 i really dont ride in Pa, from time to time i go to a river by me but theres really nothing like surf riding. i have a couple buddies in the OCNJ area with houses so i generally go to those shore points to ride on weekends.

im from skippack, i go to an upper branch of the skuky called black rock by pheonixville but really only if i want to get a ski out at the end of the day. theres guys that ride buys at betswood but i never get around to going

Top Bottom