Waterdawg up to his old tricks

I stopped by Waterdawg Kustomz on the 30th to pick up a Diablo hood, nose and bracket for the superjet. Jeff was a really nice guy and was there late painting a customers boat. When I got back to Cali I found the hood liner would not fit my dry pipe. After talking to Jeff on the 1st he said no problem and would make a dry pipe hood and have it out by Wednesday the 3rd.
So I called again on the 6th Saturday and asked what's up with the hood. He said the hood is done and will be out on Monday the 8th. I call yesterday the 10th to get a tracking # and he said he wasn't at the shop that he would call me with it later. Well, after 6pm I decided to call him back because I had not heard from him. All I got was a full voice mail. Called today the 11th, voice mail again. What's up with this guy, heard he is flaky?

aof13

Sfl free since 3/28
If I'm not mistaken, he's either on his way to daytona, or super busy. I think this belongs in the feedback forum too.

Did you send the hood that didnt fit your dry pipe back to him, or do you still have it?

If I'm not mistaken, he's either on his way to daytona, or super busy. I think this belongs in the feedback forum too.

Did you send the hood that didnt fit your dry pipe back to him, or do you still have it?

He wanted to send the new hood so I had a box to return the old hood in so they don't get damaged.

I'm actually bringing a fxho cruiser and my sj...went to sebby last weekend with the wife and kid and didn't feel like taking the ski off the big trailer. She may come over on Sunday and I might take her elsewhere to ride. :biggthumpup:

Dude, there's like 10 shades of "Yamaha blue" :biggthumpup:

U sure? I always thought there was the 98-99 blue and then the 00-03 blue. I'm pretty sure the 00-03 blue is the same blue that was found on the yamaha race boats in the late 90's. Thats where I thought the saying "Yamaha Blue" came from. Hey I could be wrong. Not sure.:dunno: Either way there was no reason for this guy to be a d!ck about it.

Oh well. Enough of this crap. The boards have been crapless for the past couple weeks. Its been great. I guess the Submit Reply-Be Respectful idea actually worked.:biggrin:

not bringing it :frown: But your more then welcome to come ride it anytime

No worries. Have you ridden it much though and gotten the hang of it yet? Did you ever have Kevin look at it and see if it was jetted properly. If you get the chance pull the jets on that thing and post what jets are in those carbs. I really think there is a lot left in that motor. I think it's running really rich.:biggthumpup:

Top Bottom