Wavejunkies freeride in St Maarten

Big thanks to Fab and Kris for makin this possible for us even before they got the jetzone opened up.Their Spot on the island is unbelievable awesome.All the wavejunkies wish you much luck in your future venture. Riding reef breaks when you can see the bottom crystal clear is unlike anything ive ever done,Everyone who can afford this should do it at least once in their life.Heres some pics,We have some hel cam to follow up later

lifes a beach
stmarten011(Small).jpg

a room with a veiw
stmarten007(Small).jpg

2 guesses
stmarten002(Small).jpg

life is hard here

stmarten012(Small).jpg

zip lines through the forest
stmarten017(Small).jpg

zip lines start with a sick veiw

stmarten023(Small).jpg

road trip
stmarten025(Small).jpg

ripin crystal lips
stmarten033_edited(Small).jpg

grubin

stmarten040(Small).jpg

jetzone beach

stmarten065(Small).jpg

Mark shreddin surf
stmarten069_edited(Small).jpg

a veiw from up top

stmarten081(Small).jpg

Last edited:

DaUpJetSkier

I like square
Im going to make it there someday, havent done much research on the islands in the area, did you go to any others? What did you guys do for skis? Want some more info on the gig? 2-3 years I would like to go.

Fab and Kris have really nice freeride skis,and are in the process of building the jetzone rental area now. You would be better off waiting anyway,at least untill the uero dollar equalize ALOT more,cause the way it is now,things cost 50% more than they should. Even so it was still worth it for us,but for alot of guys it would be tough to deal with

skittle

SEX NUTS & RETARD STRONG
Looks amazing, I was in St. Thomas a few years ago and it was beautiful. You guys are truly lucky

Kris and Fab are truly very cool people. I am planning to ship my ski down there for 10-14 days if I can stay injury free for the summer. I see pics of Orient Beach and some others look like the Dutch side. (Moho Bay?) I see you made it to the top of the mountain. Great Island. I've been there a few times, not in the last 3 years though. Nice thing there is the island is small enough that you can always find a wind free corner if there is swell. Looks like you had a blast! Very cool. Jealous I am.

kingtut. yea the mountains were very cool as well,the zip lines at the top were WAY up there. Let me know what you go with shipping your skis there. I may go back to do some business later in the summer. I would be there awhile and like to ship my ski with alot of work materials as well.
We ate a few times on the dutch side but spent most of our time on the French side,The club over there was appropriately named Bliss. Indoor outdoor with a night pool,it was sick,wish the pics had turned out better of it.

And yes Fab and Kris are about as cool as they come!

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
Wow, so :notworthy:very cool! Kris and Fab are good peeps fosho! Was any of the surf noteworthy or kinda slow? That water is so unreal!

Last edited:
First couple days was sunny and very low wind 6 ft glassy and bigger sets,wind got on it the last few days,but it was still pretty big still. Its really very cool to see the bottom perfectly clear as you ride along,looking at the reef below you it appears to be MUCH more shallow than it really is

Out of curiousity, how much to ship a ski there and back?

I'm thinking $800-1200 round trip. I could probably get it there cheaper but that would be a boat getting it there when it gets there. (slow)

MB, I am actually thinking I might do this in Sept-Oct.

Next Monday I am riding my couch from Miami to the Bahamas for 4 days. Weather permiting. I realize it's a couch trip but still gonna be fun. Trying to figure a way to strap my speargun to the ski. Think I got the rest figured out.

KT,I might have to keep in touch with you if you are going to do this trip in late Oct,that is when i was thinking of going back for business,maybe we could get a deal on shipping 2 skis and my materials together
the couch trip sounds fun,some really good diving in the Bahamas as well,Once I get my business where it needs to be,id like to buy a big boat and head that way in the winter for a trip

Brian. dude ya see alot of that in the Islands,seems like everyone has a joint hangin out there mouth everywhere,dudes riding down the street on scooters even,At bliss the club there on the dutch side,people sit around and burn like its a cannabis coffee shop in BC

Top Bottom