Blaster Wb-1 re-build- 1100 to 1200 upgrade

AZRIDER

stupid desert
my original build for this blaster was relatively ghetto- It was my first build EVER, It always would run though...somehow. every time I put it in the water I thought it was going to fall apart.

so I decided it was time to do it right
the thread from the original build is on here somewhere-- I just cant find it.

Things to do-
new mounts
new water box/ exhaust outlet
footholds
reinforce hull
turf
Im sure I'll think of 50 other things before I'm done

AZRIDER

stupid desert
Dude #1: This is going to be a dirty job, lets get naked!

Dude #2: This is going to be a dirty job, I'd better bust out the full Tyvek suit.

dude #1 (zak) dropper the epoxy canister and it backsplashed on hi clothing--- so he decided to remove it and risk the same thing happening to his skin

make sure you get out and ride with the rest of the AZ riders. we pretty much ride saguaro year round once a week atleast but often plan for bigger trips to other lakes if we have a group going. 550/440 starter phoenix jetsport association of facebook you should check it out and come ride with us bro.

AZRIDER

stupid desert
make sure you get out and ride with the rest of the AZ riders. we pretty much ride saguaro year round once a week atleast but often plan for bigger trips to other lakes if we have a group going. 550/440 starter phoenix jetsport association of facebook you should check it out and come ride with us bro.
heck yah

gimme the link to the fx-1 build page--- if you have one
id love to see what uve done

http://www.x-h2o.com/index.php?threads/thanks-uncle-bob-fx1-time.143176/ i didnt do a build thred i use this as my build thread, i could update it but im waiting till end of this week. i just had steve at APS do the machine work on my 760 and she is ready for re assembly. im stoked! my buddy jaso 550/440 just sold his minty b1, man we all had nothing but good times on it. im rooting for you to get that done and come ride with us haha ill definitly be asking to try that beast out.

AZRIDER

stupid desert
yah it was a beast-- and the new build should be considerably more powerful
the triple makes it alot more "tippy" even at velocity you really have to "ride" it
I still prefer my SJ - she can be brap-tastic

im looking to start getting barrel rolls this summer. i can nose stab pretty good on my square im 10x better with my fx its just cold still haha. ive been riding everyweekend but more racing around and cruising the canyons at saguaro and stuff. i am about one month worth of weather change for the heat increase away from just hucking it. i still have a couple months of $$$ saving before i can assemble my 760 motor. im only 19 so im stoked to be upgrande yet again haha i went from 650 to 701 to soon 760

AZRIDER

stupid desert
im looking to start getting barrel rolls this summer. i can nose stab pretty good on my square im 10x better with my fx its just cold still haha. ive been riding everyweekend but more racing around and cruising the canyons at saguaro and stuff. i am about one month worth of weather change for the heat increase away from just hucking it. i still have a couple months of $$$ saving before i can assemble my 760 motor. im only 19 so im stoked to be upgrande yet again haha i went from 650 to 701 to soon 760

yah i got you it is harder to sacrifice yourself when the water is cold-- unless their are waves. then you just dont have a choice its too fun!

AZRIDER

stupid desert
There is nothing like a well built triple Blaster. All the work will be worth it
it was fun before, now it'll be a monster
1200 Blaster and a X2-Squared...I didn't think anybody in Tucson had a stand up lit alone monster builds!

their are other riders they are just not the religous sort
I have definetly met 440/550/650kawi riders at the lakes in the past from T-town

I do have a slight advantage-- im origanally from FLorida

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
Yeah...I have seen a few around town. Was driving to work this am and saw a SXR and RN going north on the freeway. I was a little bummed I wasn't going.

That's a cute trailer couple haha the two enemies. When do you plan on having this completed? Did you hear about the Havasu old school rules style race Chris fischetti is holding. I may register before mid next month and try to run my fx just for fun in 750 and under class.

AZRIDER

stupid desert
That's a cute trailer couple haha the two enemies. When do you plan on having this completed? Did you hear about the Havasu old school rules style race Chris fischetti is holding. I may register before mid next month and try to run my fx just for fun in 750 and under class.
no i hadnt i needa vacation. the issue is I cant get too far from tucson, because I got A baby coming.
sounds like fun

AZRIDER

stupid desert
the 1200 will be really straight forward once I get all the parts.
If I can get the superjet put back together before next weekend Im gonna take it riding. Im taking a 3 day weekend -- first in 6 months

Top Bottom