welcome to all the ex and current pwctoday guys

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I hope this site takes off....however, I think folks are being a bit sensitive over SBT changing the looks of PWCT.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Matt_E said:
I hope this site takes off....however, I think folks are being a bit sensitive over SBT changing the looks of PWCT.

It's not just the looks...

Frosty

New York Crew
yeah, i just feel like the other site will start to become too commercial and big brother like... or something. I could be way off base here... but hey, I am a conspiracy theorist anyway.

Y

yamaslut

BY THE RIDERS FOR THE RIDERS..... Not for some corporations bottom line.

IMO SBT has seen the progress of Freeride and the standup riders in general and now they want to get a market share... don't blame them for trying, but I'm not here to make the man rich.... I'm here to promote freeride and have a good time w/ like minded people... the key being like minded.

This site will continue where PWCT left off the day the site was sold. Owned by riders and corporate free......

I have nothing personally against SBT, just not my cup of tea....

Let's show how much we appreciate the guys starting this site, tell your buds around about it and link people to this site... It will be the biggest PWC site on the Internet soon... :)

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
These aren't good enough?

:wave::whistle: :):nervous smile: :geek::smoke: :( :monster: :fuming: :slapper: :confused: :love: :exercise: :sick: :lie: :embarresed: :shhh::mad: :laugh: :drool: :santa: :jeez: :dracula: :sad: :ill: :dog: :p :punk: :happy: :devil: ;) :plain: :halloween: :zombie::D :no: :hairy: :yes: :eek: :ninja: :grin: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:

Last edited:

Frosty

New York Crew
yamaslut said:

IMO SBT has seen the progress of Freeride and the standup riders in general and now they want to get a market share... don't blame them for trying, but I'm not here to make the man rich.... I'm here to promote freeride and have a good time w/ like minded people... the key being like minded.

This site will continue where PWCT left off the day the site was sold. Owned by riders and corporate free......

Let's show how much we appreciate the guys starting this site, tell your buds around about it and link people to this site... It will be the biggest PWC site on the Internet soon... :)

Hell ya... already passed it one to my crew

Moondance

Just plain me....
yamaslut said:

Shhhh.....this is the best kept secret. Seriously, I'm glad the "feeling" is back again. The other site just lost all of the commaraderie(sp) and is becoming tooooooo commercialized. Like Slut said, that's not what this sport is about. I think the timing is just perfect too. Everyone who was at Daytona is still so pumped from an extraordinary event & now you come back to a site like this. Awesome.....:grin:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
kawirider00 said:
dont sell out to sbt they ruined pwctoday, did anyone post a tread their to bail out, my buddies will follow suit to this site..........pwctoday can kiss my A$$

I am confused how did SBT ruin PWC Today?
Mark44

Top Bottom