WF's Who is going?

OK guys, it has been to quiet on here. Who all is going to Havasu and when?

Donald Smith is arriving on Sunday and will be there all week.
Elizabeth Helms is arriving next Thursday and will be racing 10-12 stock.

ill be there the 11th-14th. im not a racer, and no one really knows me, but ill be there sucking in the exhaust fumes of those nice race skis. i cant wait.

Ally and I will be there wed evening. Staying at the days inn, formerly Havasu inn.
I'll be shooting for Ride Magazine, and Ally will be shooting video for the AWA website.
Thank you AWA!!!!!!!

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Flying into Vegas on Thursday. :Banane09:

Will be in Havasu on Friday for AM Freestyle and Sunday for Pro Freestyle. :thewave:

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
We used our American Express miles to pay for the flight and the room. All I need is clothes and gambling $$$.

I'm thinking I can convince my wife to go to Vegas once a year in October for as long as the Finals are held in Havasu.

Wish you and Garrett were going this year...

i was thinking about going if i could find a plane ticket with my name on on
gonna start looking on 10-6
i told my boss that i wasnt gonna be at work for that week just incase i found a ticket ..hes not happy.
i dont care
jason

i was thinking about going if i could find a plane ticket with my name on on
gonna start looking on 10-6
i told my boss that i wasnt gonna be at work for that week just incase i found a ticket ..hes not happy.
i dont care
jason

I think there is a seat on a flight Saturday afternoon. you just have to put up with a fast junior and his mom.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
My Brother Philip and I will be arriving mid day or late Friday night staying at a friends house. We will be at body beach Saturday were brining an RXP, and his 550sx being that mine is down for a much needed top end. I've been extremely anxious to hop on a superjet with some freestyle aimed power though so please flag me down if you see me because that 550 will only be fun so long without waves... =/
See you all out there!
-Mark

Top Bottom