Other What have you lost in the water this year?

What have you lost in the water so far this year? So far I lost a hat, chipped key for my truck, floating sunglasses. It was to windy and choppy to find them. Finally one of my water shoes that also was suppose to float but it sank. This was all in my first month of riding. Lol

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
Tow rope w/ ss clevis,.

Almost lost my whole truck...dont trust the park brake on a standard transmission truck, put it in gear, turn the truck off...I knew better but i did it anyways....never again.

Ive lost sunglasses the lid on my blaster , and a friend of mine lost his whole go pro ... That was our first ride ..before the floaty backs were purchased...

stagesrt4

see ya out there
Site Supporter
Ive lost sunglasses the lid on my blaster , and a friend of mine lost his whole go pro ... That was our first ride ..before the floaty backs were purchased...
is that what those lil orange things are...im a tard

i thought those were like a shock guard or something....Der

this was some years ago.. but i almost lost a 300hp v8 outboard when it broke off of one of my old boats at speed.. still thanking the steel braided steering hoses i had...was a wild ride when it happened.. lol
IMG00013-20111016-1327.jpgIMG00011-20111016-1327.jpg

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Put the floating strap onto my prescription sunglasses and after about a month of riding with them and having no issues I did my first sub and I found the strap floating minus my glasses. :(

Top Bottom