What is Wavedazes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am looking for jet ski events to attend, i am kinda just looking for alittle more info as to what wavedaze is all about. where is it located, when is it, is it free. any info would be apprecieated.

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
wavedaze.com will be back up soon, but we basically get together and party/ride all weekend in Virginia Beach. We raise money for the rescue squad and the awa also, so it goes to a good cause. Come on down & have a good time!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I missed it last year and was so disappointed. I managed to make Daytona though and it was a blast. If your going to drive 8 hrs though, commit to it and don't half a$$ it, come down early, plan to ride and plan to have a good time.

You must not be fully hooked yet, lol. 8 hrs is nothing, We drive almost 9 hrs (return) from SC down to Jacksonville just to ride for the day! and we do it a few times a month.

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
I missed it last year and was so disappointed. I managed to make Daytona though and it was a blast. If your going to drive 8 hrs though, commit to it and don't half a$$ it, come down early, plan to ride and plan to have a good time.

You must not be fully hooked yet, lol. 8 hrs is nothing, We drive almost 9 hrs (return) from SC down to Jacksonville just to ride for the day! and we do it a few times a month.

damn!:Banane09:

That's hardcore!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
damn!:Banane09:

That's hardcore!

It's really not that bad, Where I lived in Northern Canada, (High Level, AB) the closest major center was 5 hrs away(Grande Prairie, AB), we would leave home at 5am, spend 7 hours shopping and then head home around 7pm to be home by 11pm.

In the winter months we would work a 12hr day on friday,(7am to7pm), then drive 4.5 hrs to a little mountain town (Tumbler Ridge,BC) we'd be up by 6am heading into the mountains to ride our sleds and we'd ride a full day saturday and sunday until 5pm before heading back home. During blizzards it was nothing for the drive to take over 7 hrs getting back.

It does start to get to you though, I usually like to alternate travel weekends but lately we seem to be going somewhere every weekend. After being somewhere every weekend for 5 weeks, We finally took the last two weekends off and just stayed home and got things caught up so we can now take off for a 10 day Vacation back on the West Coast of Canada, (Vancouver Island, BC).

Work Hard, Play hard, that's what I always say.

Last edited:
8 hours is nothing...

people drive cross country and fly internationally for these events

says the guy from the entire crew who never leave their state to ride any event....lol just ribbing ya,I know your hemed this yr I hope you get to make it next yr,now that some of the other hard core fl riders are making the trip,should be easy for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom