What oil?

Builder recommends I break in my engines with SeaDoo Mineral oil, then run Maxima Castor 927. I do what he says.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Mecury Quicksilver 32:1 in all my Skies, $26 a gallon at Walmart!

Don't you have a new high dollar motor? I can't imagine running cheap azz oil in my motor. Knock on wood, every time I pull a Benol engine down, everything has a thick coating of Benol over all the parts/bearings. So far-key words so far-no engine/piston/bearing failures w/Benol.

I have pulled several apart that ran on quicksilver where the cranks looked terrible and were garbage.

Don't you have a new high dollar motor? I can't imagine running cheap azz oil in my motor. Knock on wood, every time I pull a Benol engine down, everything has a thick coating of Benol over all the parts/bearings. So far-key words so far-no engine/piston/bearing failures w/Benol.

I have pulled several apart that ran on quicksilver where the cranks looked terrible and were garbage.
I was thinking the same thing.. X-Scream might pull a :buttkick: if they knew that!

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Don't you have a new high dollar motor? I can't imagine running cheap azz oil in my motor.

Yes, I do have a xscream motor, 860cc stroker.

Quicksilver is what Chuckie said to run. Me & Idok are both using it in our motors. Just using what the builder said to run!

I got almost 50 gallons on my motor now, running good so far.

Don't you have a new high dollar motor? I can't imagine running cheap azz oil in my motor.

Quicksilver is what Chuckie said to run. Me & Idok are both using it in our motors. Just using what the builder said to run!

Really..? That cool. I wouldn't have expected that. In that case, run the bejesus out of it!

GIL

WOW:thinking: I would not have thought they were 'pro quicksilver'. Chuckie knows his stuff though, so, Quicksilver it is. Keep in mind, the nasty cranks I have seen were not 'pro built motors', they were wore slam azz out stock engines w/ NO maint. done by the owners.

I am one of those that if u got a good thing-stick with it. I'll stick with Benol.

GIL

I bet u are loving the heck out of that X scream 860! They build some awesome motors, Chik loves his.

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
I have run a million gallons with Amsoil Dominator, five gallons with Klotz R-50, and just added Klotz BeNOL to the mix as it smells so very niiiiiiiice.

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
WOW:thinking: I would not have thought they were 'pro quicksilver'. Chuckie knows his stuff though, so, Quicksilver it is. Keep in mind, the nasty cranks I have seen were not 'pro built motors', they were wore slam azz out stock engines w/ NO maint. done by the owners.

I am one of those that if u got a good thing-stick with it. I'll stick with Benol.

When I raced all we used was Benol & had great luck. I'm a fan of Klotz.
I was going to run Benol in this ski, until xscream said run Quicksilver. Motor was built by them, so I'm running Quicksilver. I'm thinking this motor will see 200 + gallons this season.

I love the motor, Going to build the new Xscream 827cc for my other Ski.

I was going to run Benol in this ski, until xscream said run Quicksilver. Motor was built by them, so I'm running Quicksilver. I'm thinking this motor will see 200 + gallons this season.

No doubt man, if you already have 50 gallons through it, 200 should be here by August!

GIL

What could be better than having 1 Xscream in the stable? Having 2 Xscreams in the stable!

Top Bottom