Other What should my radio show be called?

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
So i need some suggestions. im sure you guys have herd of the Liquid Speed Radio show by now, if you havent, its a show on tuesday nights that is geared towards the watercraft industry that has interviews with riders, companies, and people in the sport. its super awesome and really great for our community.

http://www.liquidspeedradio.com/

Brian has decided to give me my own show on Thursday nights that is geared for the Freeride and Freestyle aspect of the sport and im pretty excited about it.

so i need your guys suggestions on what the show should be called. the only thing i can come up with right now is Radio Waves. so yea let here some names!

if you win, i will send you a high five in a box! or maybe something cooler.....

Senor EL WHOPPO H2O.............................Liquid domination.................................Jah In Flight...............Im a leeeeavin on a jet plane.. Sorry what were we talking about ???

Noggles & Diamondz with Zack

(Nog-gels) Noun. When you lightly tap your nuts, not hard enough to hurt but enough to scare you. "Ahhhh noggles!"
(Die-Mond-s) Adj. A super smooth or perfectly executed trick. "Man that backflip was diamondz."

Top Bottom