What would you pay for sj650

I have been looking for a ski for about a month or two. Seems very hard to come by one in my area that are not total pieces of crap, in Northwest Chicago suburbs. Came across a few but before I even contact the seller it is sold. I have came across a 92 super jet it is mint condition and comes with cover. It has no scratches on it and bottom of hull is perfect. Tray padding is perfect and engine looks brand new. Guy seems pretty firm on his price. But what would you pay for this ski.

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
assuming 100% stock and mint?
id say 1500 or so as well. thats the max though.
and it would have to be mint.
at that point you could just buy a hull and a 61x and slap something together yourself for very little more than that.

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
I paid $450 for a stock running SJ650 minus a hood....

That was a good deal.

Personally, I would not spend more than $900 on a stock 650 but that's just me...

sj 650

I would think a mint 650 would be about 900.Thats what I paid for a really nice 1990 with a single trailer.Now I have a 450 dollar AC pole and umi steering.I put a 275 dollar Coffmans Sizzler on it.I paid 45 dollars for gaskets and jetting.45 dollars for Boyeseen carbon fiber reeds.125 dollars for a 14/17 Skat trac impeller.40 dollars for a ocean pro flame arrestor,139 dollars for a 201 Worx intake grate.75 dollars for a R&D ride plate.So what I am saying is unless you want to spend a ton of money find one with all this on it and drive to get it.I think it would save you some.If you have this set up I have on a 650 it is a really nice set up even if it isnt a 701.

Top Bottom