Other What's your FUNNEST trick?

stanton

High on jetskis.
hmm what to choose...
bashing the lip with a frontside slash and shooting water straight up will never get old, but getting inverted is addicting!
fs slash..

R

ridethelip

Riding on the lip of the wave as it's heaving or floaters.

powa slides!
or just carving in between roller/wake like a very tiny half pipe...
or just jumping as high as i can over wake...
or just riding as fast as i can...
or falling
pretty much as long as im on my ski its all fun

Is "spray in the tray" the kicksplash? I'm still trying to figure it out. Can't get it to work, cause when i turn a lil right and then jump to the left, if I was to turn the pump pointing up (to shoot out of the water) i just fall off the ski. Need to work on it obviously... :(

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
its not so much a trick but my favorite part of riding is the bottom turn when riding down the face of a wave just before you ride back up to slash the top.

Its all about the surf!
Re-entrys! c'mon every body loves re-entrys. There's so many variables, I could do re-entrys all day. When I'm so old That BR's and BF's aren't practical anymore I'll still be doing re-entrys!

P

PancakePete

hmm what to choose...
bashing the lip with a frontside slash and shooting water straight up will never get old, but getting inverted is addicting!
fs slash..

x20
:Banane01:
That and Hucking Backies. I can do them all day and not get bored..
Just love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
Just getting to the water to ride is my funnest trick. While juggling a family, a business and 2 side jobs to make ends meet, it seems to be the hardest trick to do.

i tried that yesterday, it is actually realy fun! haha maybe ill get to ride in real surf one day

Yeah... real surf looks like a blast. Untill then ill carve wake and ride in the choppiest lake water i can find! Get a nice sized boat to do a few 360s and youll have some massive hills of water form, kinda just chaos but fun to crash through every now and then

Top Bottom