i tapped my pump and mani today and could not find any of these thangs anywhere

would anyone know what places would carry em

Attachments

• my build on the ski 070.jpg
    my build on the ski 070.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
No hardware stores in my area carry them but I managed to get 2 pieces that fit together at a plumbing supply house to make it work .

I also bought a few of them from ADA when I placed an order there .

I got mine at NAPA. They have 1/2 barbed fittings w/threads. Home Depot has the 1/2 90 degree w/threads. Just screw the 2 together. I would guess that this setup flows 3x's more water than the stock fitting. It cost me about $10.00 total for both pieces. The only place I could find that had a 1 piece 90 was the dealer. He wanted like $35 plus shipping. Friggin rip. I run this mod on my 849 SXR. Be careful in the surf because the large inlet allows debris to get into the cooling system. I sucked up a piece of a shell, causing sand to deposit behind it and 1 minute later everything was sizzlin.

ANT

Just ride
You can get them from an auto parts store. They are brass 3/8" barb outlet with 1/8"NPT (pipe thread). Make sure you put your teflon on the right way.

Ericfox

Do it twice?That's DooDoo
dont bother going to your auto parts store... they have the same chance of having them as going to your local hardware store... use the part number at McMaster i sent you in the response to your PM and you will be set...

For you people that might happen upon this thread and need the info:

McMaster-Carr part number: 53525K16
McMaster-Carr part name: BRASS HOSE ELBOW ADAPTER, 90 DEGREE, FOR 3/8" HOSE ID, 1/8" PIPE

You get 5 brass fittings in the pack... just get the 5 pack- if you plan on being into skis for a while you will use them.

Mcmaster has super fast shipping.

Last edited:
No need to pay shipping through Mcmaster. All Ace Hardware stores have them.

Mcmaster Carr is King. Fast shipping and excellent service. You do have to pay shipping, but no more wasted time or gas running around town to hardware stores looking for hard to find items.:djsmilie:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Check if you have a Parker store in town. We do, every fitting imaginable in bins on shelves, it's awesome having them in town.

Top Bottom