Other where to find trailer parts and accessory ideas 5 place trailer

ok I have a couple questions for right now and I'm also looking for some ideas for the near future for trailer accessory like BBQ grill and large roll out shade awning ?????

Questions:
1) I am in Port Saint Lucie fl 34953 and cant find any local trailer place that have them or even on line :( I need at least one more of the galv metal bracket that hold the stoltz rubber bow stops (will add pictures below) I have plenty of the stoltz rubbers but need the galv bracket like in the picture below

2) For my forward two outside skis I need to make or buy a adjustable (front to back) bow stop brace that curves up and mounts a winch and rubber roller . This would fit on the 2x2 cross brace you can see towards the front of the red/black seadoo but need it to adjust forward if I ever put l longer skis on there. I don't want to use a regular tongue bow stop because I need that area for anther ski. I'm looking for ideas to make , pictures, or where to buy if not to expensive, links woudl be great.

Here is a brief history of my trailer so far, I previously had it set up as a four place for narrow skis inside fender wells with a 4" drop axle made unloading easy at low tide. I am now changing everything so I went to a regular 92" straight axle moved fenders out , took off old bunks set up and put 16' pt 2x4 with support brackets about every 5' roughly , the out side bunks sit on the alum frame. I did not dress it up with carpet already spent to much as is, I cut some polymer strips (like store bought slicks) I think there about 4-5' long each they worked great this weekend (have them on my double trailer too) I still have to put the two sets of roller bunks up the middle for my HX to get up to the trailer tongue area (its still a usable work in progress). I made a removable rear bow supports today but am unable to find a 2nd galv bracket like the one I already had :( The forward triangle of the trailer frame I plan to put 2x6 floor in (cheaper then diamond plate) to store gas cans , beach stands , anchors etc etc and up on the tongue my HX (I had the blaster on my double like that before) but need more hardware for all that so it mite be awhile . I do need to build or buy some of the curved adjustable bow stopper brackets for my front two outside skis and I want to mount some type of roll out awning like a rv has later so I don't have to deal with the shade tent , also bbq grill ..... basically everything there just hook up and go.

stolz bow stop.jpeg Image0 (2).jpeg Image0(3).jpeg Image0(3).jpeg Image0(2).jpeg

well no one answered and I couldn't find those type bow brackets so I pickup up some tube and gather some scrap stuff I had laying around , I ran out of argon about 1/3rd of the way through so it isn't pretty but just for a update here is what I made

Image0 (3).jpeg

I didn't see any at tractor supply yesterday

and yes those stoltz rubber bow stops like you linked on ebay are the ones I had but just couldn't find the metal bracket so I just made my own. I use those stoltz rubber bow stops on my other trailers to they work great for my yamahas and stand ups i just have to drop a pin in and there secure to travel , plus I have a bunch of them :)

you got to have some trailer junk yards in FL.. Call these two guys and ask them Sailorman in Ft Lauderdale deals in close out and used marine parts, Don's Salvage Yard i think he is in ST Pete area. he is a marine and trailer junk yard.

I'm just throwing up a few updates on the trailer pictures adding a little at a time on it. I added some wood decking boards in the front triangle of the trailer about 4' they fit sung and have a brace under them it worked great this weekend for storing coolers, beach stand, anchors etc etc, got fenders on to, and built some aluminum adjustable winch stands and mounting bars. The aluminum channel on he bottom can move forward several feet for larger skis and the winch stands them self's are also adjustable . By putting winch stands on the outside it will allow my to add bunks on the center tongue for the 5th ski

The full length polymer slicks instead of carpet has been working out awesome!!

adjustble winch stands 5 place trailer.jpg.jpeg strage deck in my 5 place trailer.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom