Where to ride?

I am from north Jersey right around exit 160 off the parkway. I was down the shore riding this weekend at the only place I know exit 105. It is really not to good there the wave are small and right on shore and you have to carry your jet ski across the beach. Does anybody know any good spots in jersey to hit some nice waves. Thanks

Whtbread

More Brap Please
I think waves are hit or miss anywhere in jersey except when there is a storm off shore. If the wind is blowing you may want to check around on different beaches. The waves might suck on one beach but be good on another because of the way the beach faces in the wind.

A lot of guys ride at Barnegat light and Carson’s inlet. Atlantic city has some great beaches for waves but I don't know of anyone who rides them.

Whtbread

More Brap Please
I rode AC last night. Lots of surfers & many submerged obstacles. If your ridding there use caution or you'll come home broke:biggrin:

Not to mention most of the good wave beaches are in the north end. If the obstacles in the water don't get you the obstacles out of the water might.
:)

joe b

depth tester
Not to mention most of the good wave beaches are in the north end. If the obstacles in the water don't get you the obstacles out of the water might.
:)

:haha: :haha: :haha:

I had my car window broken into while surfing up-town when my doors were unlocked:banghead:

Last edited:
Top Bottom