Wheres The Party Happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar

Dicksmacker
I gotta know, dont keep me in the dark! When and wheres it at? Ill be in town around midnight friday night.

michael950

for me to POOP on!
I closed the thread. If you read the Daytona thread, everyone will be at the Maikai (whatever it is called). I assume most everyone will set up for riding in front of the hotel on the beach.

At night, ????. Buy a raffle ticket and ask the person where to go. The party will be there, but should follow after.

Bottom line, read the thread.

Oh, based on the traffic patterns that have changed over since day 1 most members use the New Posts in the nav bar or Todays posts from quick links.

butti

lone wolf
ok everyones staying at the makai,but the question still remains.wheres the PARTY?

DAMIT!........ where's the pole dancer emoticon?

Rockstar

Dicksmacker
Thank you Butti. I dont care where anyone is staying. I want to know where the PARTY is going to be.

The REAL DEAL.

Drink, scream, get stupid. You feel me?

I closed the thread. If you read the Daytona thread, everyone will be at the Maikai (whatever it is called). I assume most everyone will set up for riding in front of the hotel on the beach.

At night, ????. Buy a raffle ticket and ask the person where to go. The party will be there, but should follow after.

Bottom line, read the thread.

Oh, based on the traffic patterns that have changed over since day 1 most members use the New Posts in the nav bar or Todays posts from quick links.

are you going to daytona, michael?

Y

yamaslut

the party is wherever you want to go... I vote we hit up the sports grille on friday and destroy lollipops sat night. leave sunday open for whatever..

kid4now

X-H
The party is where you make it. There are so many peeps going different places. Last year one was in the parking lot, anothers was at the strip club another was in a room.

I just want to go back to Outback and count how many ashighasiam stickers are still there :sneaky: .

Oh yeah.

LOLLIPOPS is good.

the OYSTER PUB is fun too.

also we used to get hotties from this place called RAZZELS, im not sure if it is still there, Is RAZZELS still there SLUT?

I spent some time there for spring break a few years ago. Almost spent a few nights a the local PD also....but i ran fast

Y

yamaslut

Oh yeah.

LOLLIPOPS is good.

the OYSTER PUB is fun too.

also we used to get hotties from this place called RAZZELS, im not sure if it is still there, Is RAZZELS still there SLUT?

I spent some time there for spring break a few years ago. Almost spent a few nights a the local PD also....but i ran fast

yup.... razzles is there... Molly Browns too

The Party dont start till I walk in.

JK Daytona Beach is gona be overcome by all us parting arse MOFO"S!:Banane09: :headbang: :Banane35:

I hope to be chillen in who's ever room is jammin some Metal:aargh4: :headbang: Cuz that how I like to role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom