Which Vest & Helmet Do You Rock?

wydopen

onthepipe
i like the baller USCG vest, the baller comp vest gets all balled up on the inside after a while, i also kinda like the extra padding..dont waste your $ on the carbon Giro Remedy..just get the regular one..

Last edited:

brett

-------------
i like the baller USCG vest the baller comp vest gets all balled up on the inside after a while, i also kinda like the extra padding..dont waste your $ on the carbon Giro Remedy..just get the regular one..

x2 they go to ******** way to fast to spend more than a bill. my switch vest has about 2 years on it and is faded but otherwise in great shape

Last edited:

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
O'brien vest from Sam's club.
Bell Bellistic helmet

I like that first vest the best.
I couldn't see spending $280 or a helmet when you can get a good bellistic for $50 or $60

Last edited:
I have a flight side entry
and the giro carbon remedy helmet.
helmet is comfy, most of the padding is removable.
It's quite light, even when wet... I barely notice it when riding.
shop around at local bike shops though, I got it for quite a bit less than the blowsion price.

DaUpJetSkier

I like square
Two things I dont highly recommend, even tho myself and many people have used them over the years. Is the Slippery pull over vest, its got a nice thick chest if you go into the bars but otherwise its just a bulky vest. Actually one more good thing, it has no front buckles so if doing hood tricks it doesnt scratch the ski.

The other is the SixSixOne bravo helmet, it fits good and feels good out of the water, but anytime I go under with I feel like I cant breathe and I am used to it.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
Two things I dont highly recommend, even tho myself and many people have used them over the years. Is the Slippery pull over vest, its got a nice thick chest if you go into the bars but otherwise its just a bulky vest. Actually one more good thing, it has no front buckles so if doing hood tricks it doesnt scratch the ski.

The other is the SixSixOne bravo helmet, it fits good and feels good out of the water, but anytime I go under with I feel like I cant breathe and I am used to it.
you can't breathe underwater? what a junky helmet!

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
I think I got mine for about $100. Well worth it given the number of times it's saved me from my carbon "pole pad". Find a local sports store that's clearing the Lacrosse helmets off the display to put out the hockey helmets - you should get a decent discount.

Top Bottom