Custom/Hybrid white sasquatch Rok-R build

burton391

in your house
Just like the white unicorn the white sasquatch is scared easly and is seldom seen!
But hey lets give it a try.
picked up my full carbon infused Rok-R at the end of Surf Slam. Not a 100% sure on every detail of the build so we will just have to take it as it comes.
pics from the day i got it.
IMG_1286.jpgIMG_1287.jpg
a few more.
IMG_1289.jpgIMG_1292.jpgIMG_1293.jpg
add a few more!
IMG_1297.jpgIMG_1384.jpg

Last edited:

burton391

in your house
Maxx 144 set back going in the build unless it sells.
IMG_1364.jpgIMG_1365.jpg
65U nozzle, removed some weight and bored it to 85.25mm to start.
IMG_1380.jpgIMG_1382.jpg
nice improvement over last season.
IMG_1427.jpgIMG_1442.jpg

burton391

in your house
pump istalled with thrust trim. dual quick release fittings. pro tec steering nozzle.
IMG_1475.jpgIMG_1476.jpg
The ride plate that is included with the hull. would like to keep it this length to try in the surf. will see how it goes.
IMG_1482.jpg
Going to try this shoter RN plate first.
IMG_1483.jpg
not to bad.
IMG_1485.jpg

burton391

in your house
Nice! What power plant do you plan to use? Are there inserts for a scoop-grate, or do you just not run one?

going to run a 701 this coming season. i machined a spacer to fill in the gap of where the intake grate would mount. it follows the curves of the pump shoe.

swapmeet

Brotastic
Wonder if those quick disco's would work on a SJ. Pretty cool.

Be careful with that short plate. This is the reason the flow guard was built I believe...

Fun build, i'd love to try this out. Did you weigh the hull before you did all of this?

burton391

in your house
Wonder if those quick disco's would work on a SJ. Pretty cool.

Be careful with that short plate. This is the reason the flow guard was built I believe...

Fun build, i'd love to try this out. Did you weigh the hull before you did all of this?
the weight came in at 67#. hull, intake fin, all inserts, hood, hood gasket, hood breather tubes, front pin latch system, foot holds,versi plugs, tank and battery pods, pole bracket, and motor mounts.

Last edited:

burton391

in your house
CF goodness
IMG_1484.jpgIMG_1496.jpg

Installed my Titian pole with WDK pole bracket and rrp pole bolt. very pleased with how it came out.

IMG_1488.jpgIMG_1489.jpgIMG_1490.jpgIMG_1491.jpg

burton391

in your house
Thought i would do an inspection on my 701 going into the boat and got some news i did not really want, but better now then later i guess.
IMG_1499.jpgIMG_1500.jpgIMG_1501.jpgIMG_1502.jpgIMG_1503.jpg

Top Bottom