Who to machine ada domes?

They are for a +4mm by 84mm who would be my best bet. Currently I have some 35cc domes machined but its at 220psi I have 37cc domes but need them machined, Any suggestions?

Thanks

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
No Problem to machine domes, just pull your head and send one of the 220 domes for a squish template and the 2nd set and will get you fixed up fairly quick, (approx 2-3 day turnaround).

OK well I tried checking the squish with .62 resin core solder and it won't squish.......Grrrrrr took the head off just to ensure that it was right against the cylinder wall and everything. Am I just an idiot or does this even make sense with a dome making 220 psi????? Want to make sure everything is good before I ship these off I live in Canada and shipping is going to be pricey to send them to Florida and I only want to do this once.

Thanks

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
Take the .062 solder and fold it over about an 1" from the end then twist the end as hard as you can with your fingers leaving it flat at the end.
Now bend it 90* about 2" from end then insert into sparkplug hole with solder over the wristpin section of the piston against the cylinder wall (front and rear/ not intake or exhaust side) now roll over engine by hand and then it should give you a reading.
P.S. Make sure you have run engine just for a few moments and double check compression readings with a Snap-On gauge (they have been the best to use)

Thanks for the info makes sense, I will get that done tomorrow and ship them off. I'll do both cylinders and write down all the info and send one of the pre cut ones as well, thanks for the helpful advice.

Chad

Top Bottom