Who will win Pro Freestyle @ the 06' World Finals?

Who's gonna win Pro Freestyle @ the 06' World Finals?

• Eric Malone

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Alessander Lenzi

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Lee Stone

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Jason Stoyer

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Jeremy Parr

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Rok Florjancic

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Fumikazu Watanabe

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Yukio Honda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Masao Fiujisawa

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Josh Lustic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

Freestyleriverrat

I would say Lenzi, but he has a tendency to choke under pressure. I have seen several routines where he just Rocks but Malone always pulls off the win. Although in 2004 Lenzi had a much better run than Malone, but then Malone did the back flip and one upped Lenzi. But routine wise Lanzi's was better (IMO)..............I would like to see what Stone does.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
I would say Lenzi, but he has a tendency to choke under pressure. I have seen several routines where he just Rocks but Malone always pulls off the win. Although in 2004 Lenzi had a much better run than Malone, but then Malone did the back flip and one upped Lenzi. But routine wise Lanzi's was better (IMO)..............I would like to see what Stone does.

I agree totally, I couldnt of said it better.
and yes, definitely waiting to see what little Lee has in store!

F

Freestyleriverrat

lee stone im thinking. but havnt seen what malone's got coming this year. lee beat lenzi in a comp in europe recently didnt he?.

he did but beat Lenzi but I just think Malone and Lenzi are built better physically to throw certain moves so that gives them an edge over Stone. Stone is really really good and it will be a tough battle for first place. But I think they are all doing about the same tricks and it will come down to who can does the the cleanest routine. Lenzi's 2004 rountine is about the best I have seen and if he manages to do that w/ a backflip and some BF variations it would be sick. I am routing for Lenzi b/c he just can't get a break against Malone. Plus I think Lenzi has been going bigger and cleaner on flat water than Malone......I could be wrong but it looks that way in the video's.

I think it will also come down to who does the sickest trick off the double up wake. I am thinking someone will try a double roll :woot: I expect to see the helmets out!!!! thats when you know it is on :woot:

I just hope all the routines are different. I hate seeing br, bf, br, bf. I wish Sicklering was going to be there...........I think he has the best combo tricks and he is really a thrill to watch. Too bad they don't give more points for those difficult transitions/combos.

Last edited by a moderator:

h2odesperado

Pin it to win it
after watchin that "Daddy DJ, please take me to the party, and let me dance alone, until the night is gone." flatwater video, I'm gonna have to say lenzi too.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Like last year, I am pulling for the guys from japan. Go Fujisawa

I dont really even know if Fuji will be there. Just know that he has the crazy skilz to win too. He missed last year..I just hope he shows!

Why do you want the Brapanese freestylers to win? Just curious..:smile:
----------------------->:haha:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
If we are 1 big family-then lets pull for Pardaddy and Stoyer whether u think they got a chance or not. If they think they can, and we think they can, then they just might turn the world upside down!!! I really believe 90% of
'gettin it done' is mental-so let's pump up the guys that ride w/us here at the X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09:
:arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms:

GO P DIDDY AND STOYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moondance

Just plain me....
If we are 1 big family-then lets pull for Pardaddy and Stoyer whether u think they got a chance or not. If they think they can, and we think they can, then they just might turn the world upside down!!! I really believe 90% of
'gettin it done' is mental-so let's pump up the guys that ride w/us here at the X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09:

GO P DIDDY AND STOYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The one & only time I will agree with you:woot:

:ugh:

GO PARR!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

F

Freestyleriverrat

I'd like to say P-Diddy! Let's get him on "the juice" and build him a 50 lbs hull and a 10mm lamey

That would be sweet........he will need it to run against Malone and the other guys. They are packing some serious power. Parr has got the skills! :cheer: :hail:

Top Bottom