Who's Ready for some PWC Arena Racing?!!! Check out the video

We have been working hard to bring something new and exciting to the world of PWC Racing. We are working to take it to a new level. We just went to the Arena race site and shot a little video and tested out the track. We will be having freestyle and the Hydro Drags in the same venue. Should start off our 2015 season with a bang!! Thanks for checking it out . Really hope to see some of you there

http://pwcarenaracing.com/2014/11/p...-and-pics-of-first-ride-in-the-outdoor-arena/

arenalineweb.jpg

Love the idea. Is the series just going to be in Florida? We could use some races in other areas like TN,AL and GA

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
@2 min in, dude almost 'takes out' a drone. (missed it by that much)

"So, you want to see the pump intake the DVX??? Let me show you!"

Curious to see how it goes, but I would think some left handers would help. I am not a NASCAR fan (love auto racing though)

Edit: Right Handers

Last edited:

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
That looks more boring then Nascar, Track too big, skis to slow.. Maybe with a few dozen skis it might be more entertaining... Here is what you should do instead: 6-10 skis out there at the same time would be fun to watch! =)

Last edited:

bird

walking on water
Site Supporter
second thought, the whole reason I ride Skis is to not break my leg falling or rolling a turn....I'm staying in the deep end :)

That looks even more boring then Nascar, Track too big, skis to slow.. Maybe with a few dozen skis it might be more entertaining... Here is what you should do instead: 6-10 skis out there at the same time would be fun to watch! =)

I'm sure allot of you have heard that we had to cancel the season. Very sad situation because we had so much sweat blood and tears into this... thousands of hours in planning and organizing.. in the end we couldn't quite get the sponsor support we needed and the pre registration entries were very light.

People arent going to pre register months in advance for races,things can come up. I hate this all happened you guys had some good stuff lined up. I heard mike young was taking back over Is that true?

Top Bottom