Other Why can't I catch a break like this....

motoman96

Banned
At a buddies yesterday stripping the rickter turf when another buddy called, said he just picked up a kawi 750 for $400. Sweet, bring it by for us to look at. He pulls up and it's a 1990 sn, all original, just dusty. Guy told him it ran last time he had it out, from the looks of the ski it had been a while. No battery in the ski, but we had several laying around, put a battery in it, some fresh gas and had it running in less then 15 minutes.

What I don't get, is how do you go look at a ski, buy it, then call people saying you just bought a kawi 750 when as soon as you pop the hood, says yamaha right on the exhaust?!?lol Either way, why can't I find screaming deals like this in the middle of summer, yet total newbs can? Nice score for him, rant over.lol

motoman96

Banned
Just don't get how you can confuse a kawi/yami. I mean looking at the registration or HIN the first three letters are KAW or YAM, and the friggen exhaust says Yamaha hella big.lol Once we got it fired, told him he could sell it as is quickly for 1200, which he didn't believe. Yeah, I have no idea what I'm talking about, haven't switched or sold a ski in a few weeks.lol

Top Bottom