Super Jet Why is my superjet bogging out while full throttle?

Heres the part I dont get, my ski cuts out when I try to go full throttle. It was doing this to me my first couple rides of the day. I made sure my fuel was "ON" and it was, so for some reason I said F this lets try running on "RES". After switching it to reserve it ran like a wet dream, any idea why its doing this? Was the switch takin off and put back on backwards, if thats even possible? Im not sure if the switch can only go on one way or be reversed? Some one help me out please...This is for a 2004 superjet.

Forgot to mention my tank was full...

Last edited:

chriselmore_1

high on resin
maybe your fuel was low? The reserve diptube is alot longer. Or maybe your sucking in air on your "on" line. I would ditch that fuel selector all together. They are great for air leaks... Do you have a primer? I run my "on" tube to my primer. And reserve to the carb. Fuel filters on both lines. Maybe your on line is clogged or gummed up also

I dunno what I was thinking even if the switch was reversed it still wouldnt make sense, i'll have to check my lines for leaks or blockage. Thanks.

Top Bottom