Will there be any superjets in Pro Freestyle this year?

What do you think?

I mainly posted this because of the constant "superjet is king mentaility". Yes superjets are cheap, but no there is so much more out there now than ever before.

I used to own Rick Roys 95 square nose world finals superjet and his 96 round nose world finals superjet. They were state of the art back then and exactly what alot of people or running now 12 years later. Lamey cast cylinders were king last year, and they were on mod motors in 96 (maybe even before). The stuff you see in pro freestyle and pro ski trickles down to the general rec riders but it takes quite a few years.

Pretty soon, it'll be custom hulls and motors only in pro freestyle.

Last edited:

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
cant wait till i get some of that nice stuff trickeling down to me
yes i think there will still be a fair share of superjets

From the UK, we have our National Champ going out on his stock hull superjet, 15 yr old Jack Moule, although he is in Ams.

Good luck Jack!
26_8_11.gif

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
The way I'm seeing it this year...you probably won't even make it in the top 10 with a stock hull/stock config Superjet hull in the Pro class.

Last edited:
Im curious to see what the Japanese competitors bring. Theyve had smaller hulls for a couple of years but havent competed over here with them because they werent legal. I would imagine we will seen some of those hulls this year. Looks like a good year to go.

I could be wrong (don't flame me) but wasn't it a Japanese rider that complained about lengths of hulls at last years WF. And didn't it lead to a DQ or 3?

Top Bottom