Super Jet Would you pay a $1k for this ski?

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
ugly and a 650 but id probably pay 800.

Its missing the nosepiece. The engine bay looks clean for its age though.

Last edited:
Yeah definitely ugly. I like the color scheme, but hate the ugly carpet turf crap. I'm not trying to find a superjet with a 701 in it it. Right now I'll take anything I can get. lol

ger87410

How did I get here?
7.5 hours drive ain't too bad. Make sure to count that into the cost of the ski.

$1100 for that isn't so bad. It's got foot holds. That's stock everything. Pay attention to the spark plug as that one takes a slightly shorter B8HS spark plug. As noted on the sticker on the exhaust pipe mount.

She'll last forever. Check compression and pump condition.

I paid $900 for mine with a 4.5 hour drive. Mine just didn't have foot holds. Well worth it, IMO.

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
ROCK the square!
I blew up my 701 and am back to running my 650 (with hi comp head, protect pipe, etc)
and it still hits pretty good and is a FUN ride
I personally prefer the SN over every RN i have ever ridden!

lol. I can't wait to ride one! I sold my 750sx like how you gave it to your son to ride, so I could buy an SN. I don't mind using a 650 engine. I think it will be fun.

So far the only problem is transportation. I don't want to drive my diesel truck because if its 425 miles one way divided by 20 miles per gallon 850/20=42.5 times $3 a gallon for diesel is $127.50! My car gets 30 miles per gallon and I have a hitch. I have an 11' boat and I can use the trailer off of that. So 850/30=28.3 times $2.80 = $80 worth of gas.
Tercel.jpg

This is my car pulling my girlfriends VXR-Pro ski and her driving behind me in our identical cars. lol

The 701 is a far superior engine, but that 650 is clean and looks well maintained. $1000 seems resonable to me. With a pipe and head itll rip pretty hard. Keep your eyes open for a 701 square. They sell pretty cheap and you will have the better powerplant!

SNOWMAN

HE HATE ME
better check the hull real good. once that goes, its basically trash. IMO. also the tray seperates from the rest of the ski especially if it has been jumped before, and judging from the xtreme paint scheme ill guess it has. just some of the things ive seen from a 14 yr old yamaha.
caution

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
he is 7.5 hours away and it doesnt look like there are anymore around the guy. Can you offer the guy 8-900 for the ski and see what he says?
If its a solid ski its worth the money. When you get to see the ski in person, if it has problems, thats the time to bring the price down.
Ask for more pics of the ski and under the hull pics.

Good luck

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
My brother on law is trying to sell his stock 650 Superjet. I think he wants 1k out of out. I'll vouch for it being very clean and in good condition. He's in Kennewick, which is 2-3 hours close than Spokane.
If you want details, pm me.

Top Bottom