Wrong Impeller?

I seem to be having some problems with my 93 superjet. It has coffman exhaust, riva intake great and riva extended ride plate. I can't seem to get it to plane out it only will at about half throttle. It has some stainless steel impeller I dont know how to tell what it is. My friend can smoke me with his stock 650sx. Would the wrong impeller cause that? Also it seems to bog out on me I thought it was tuned wrong but after messing with the hight adjustments it still bogs out when under throttle. I changed the plugs, fuel filter, and I guess I will rebuild the carb soon too. The compression is spot on. Any ideas about the impeller.

How else can I adjust the tuning I was turning the high adjustment richer and it would make it worse then going more lean and it would die out It seemed to run best where it was.

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
Has the carb ever been rebuilt ? It is a pretty broad question of why your ski does not run right but I am thinking you might have a carb issue. What is your compression ? How many hrs. are on the motor ?

Has the carb ever been rebuilt ? It is a pretty broad question of why your ski does not run right but I am thinking you might have a carb issue. What is your compression ? How many hrs. are on the motor ?

160 in each cylinder. Not sure if the carb has been rebuilt or not. Motor was just rebuilt and has about 5 hours on it.

Here are some pictures.

005.jpg

004.jpg

003-1.jpg

Top Bottom