Custom/Hybrid www.wasserjet.com

Teaser...

Specifications Type:
2 Rotar
Engine Weight: 40lbs (Not including starter or TBI)
Power: 120hp Natural Aspirated
Torque: 50ft/lbs @ 3500RPM
Displacement: 600cc (1020cc 4-stroke equivalent)
EFI: Quad fuel injected intake system

Rebuild in 30 minutes or less

Will not Hydrolock

Wasserjet in Rickter hull.jpgWasserjet engine.jpg

Last edited:
This could be an exciting year. Nice to see pictures emerge, I'm getting excited. This could be a savior for those on lakes with Carb'd 2-stroke bans.

BrightE's

Paul
Amazing idea. One question - do Wankle engines produce as much low end power as 2 cylinder two strokes? (with comparable outputs)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

nice! hang one of those oilless turbos from comp turbo on it, with a small a/r housing so it comes in fast. 180-200hp and lots of tq would be easy.(assuming motor internals are strong enough)
Rotaries are pretty cool, i"ve done alot with them over the years,mostly turbo,peripheral port turbo as well.
interested to see how this motor performs in a ski..

(currently wkn on rotory project for a cust, 3 rotor w/gt42 in a miata. :)
jbe 3 rotor miata.jpg

Last edited:
nice! hang one of those oilless turbos from comp turbo on it, with a small a/r housing so it comes in fast. 180-200hp and lots of tq would be easy.(assuming motor internals are strong enough)
Rotaries are pretty cool, i"ve done alot with them over the years,mostly turbo,peripheral port turbo as well.
interested to see how this motor performs in a ski..

(currently wkn on rotory project for a cust, 3 rotor w/gt42 in a miata. :)
View attachment 210782

That is going to be NUTS! Interesting turbo placement. I built a turbo PP 13B for my 2nd gen RX7 back when I was into cars. Always wanted to build a turbo LS1 Miata...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8JvfJFBcLw

I've had my eye on the Wasserjet for a while but haven't seen any updates...

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
they are estimating 100hp and powercurve is very flat but alot of torque .and will be very small engine in compartment . but this project has been going for 2 years plus already and this is where it stood as of wf 2012 . they said they should have running engine by now but i dont think it is the case .

that's awesome. can't wait to see some HP/Torque numbers to go with that dyno run. Hoping to see some videos posted of this thing running on the dyno.

Melmack

(Timothy)
Price is what intrests me too. But they dont say. Thats what has held up my project. The aerospace ind has the price e on thease things way higher than they should be. Hopefully thease guys can make this thing affordable. The single rotor pull start kart engine is 6k pluss.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
1506260_1814898235401404_6794705521089921247_o.jpg

Top Bottom