Xscream steering problem

I have the xscream adjustable steering on a stock superjet handlepole, the bolt that holds the turn plate on keeps loosening itself as I ride, I don't know if I'm missing something or if this is a common issue, I'd like to find a fix for it, tried another washer, tried greasing everything up again, still no luck
Anyone ran into this before?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

hydrostyler

X-
Site Supporter
When I first installed my xmetal steering on my ATP pole, I used oem steering bushings as the ATP mounting hole is the same as an oem pole. Quickly found out that the xmetal bearings didn't like the added friction of the oem bushings, and it also gave less threads with the added thickness. I spun an bushing on the lathe so the xmetal bolt fit tight in the pole. This let the bearings directly contact the pole surface and give me more threads for more loc-tite. Haven't touched it in over a year.

I snapped the whole threaded part off on my wamiltons. I drilled out the whole center and jbwelded a bolt in there and used a nylon lock nut haha. Probably don't want to do that if you still have the post on yours though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom