300/440/550 Yet Another X2 project!!

Hey, picked up this 95 X2 at the beg. winter in stock but MINT shape. I had two other projects going aswell as trying to collect all the parts before starting on the X2. I Just started on her this week and will post pics of progress. Here are a few pics as I started to pull her apart clean up a bit.

Attachments

• DSCN1487.jpg
    DSCN1487.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN1517.jpg
    DSCN1517.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 124
Just took a few pics of some of the parts I have collected for the build. This is my first time modding a 650, gonna assume it should run pretty strong, if not, I see a750!! here is my mod list, feel free to make sug.!!

Ported Cyl
Ocean pro Swirl dome head- 190psi
Ocean Pro Manifold
SBN 44mm
FMF reed cages/reeds & stuffers
Ocean pro Vortex arrestor
Coffman Pipe
West Coast Exh. manifold
Skat 9/17 prop
WWF cone
Bored Nozzle
Blue printed pump
JD Intake Grate
JD concave Plate
Accusteer
UMI Bars & finger throttle
ODI Grips
2- sheets Hydroturf
Misc. parts

I think it should be fun!![EVIL][/EVIL]

Attachments

• DSCN1520.jpg
    DSCN1520.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCN1521.jpg
    DSCN1521.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCN1524.jpg
    DSCN1524.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 154

#ZERO

Beach Bum
Nice… I was thinking about buying one of those and restoring it for myself but they are hard to find in good condition.

From the pictures it looks like yours is mint. :biggthumpup:

Turned the heater on in the garage and got some work done today, put on the Accusteer, UMI bars, finger throttle, ODI grips and a Kill switch, Here are a few pics

Attachments

• DSCN1529.jpg
    DSCN1529.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCN1530.jpg
    DSCN1530.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN1531.jpg
    DSCN1531.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 149
  • DSCN1532.jpg
    DSCN1532.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 182
Hoggman, I bought mine from a guy on PWCtoday but I talked to this guy at Getrealperformance.com and he had a few left over. I think they were $150, Email or call him. Projectski, the Bars are UMI's X2 bend and the grips are ODI's with half flanges, I think I might put the grips on the other way with the half on the ends so your hand cant slip off.

holy ass! that a clean mofo-ing x2!!!!!! heres some suggestions....

lose the vortex arrestor and get a stock SJ single 44 arrestor.

lose the reed stuffers. why bottleneck the charge at the reeds?

get a flow control valve for the pipe stinger.

get rid of the last 1" or so of the ski. just cut it off and fill the void with thickened epoxy

get rid of ALL the rear stock rubber and turf it.

i wont be offended if you disregard my suggestions.

Snackem

Danger Zone
holy ass! that a clean mofo-ing x2!!!!!! heres some suggestions....

lose the vortex arrestor and get a stock SJ single 44 arrestor.

lose the reed stuffers. why bottleneck the charge at the reeds?

get a flow control valve for the pipe stinger.

get rid of the last 1" or so of the ski. just cut it off and fill the void with thickened epoxy

get rid of ALL the rear stock rubber and turf it.

i wont be offended if you disregard my suggestions.

What rubber are you talking about? The mat in the trays or the rubber on the rails?

Been going to town on the X2, got the Hydroturf done and put some stickers on, trying to keep it clean looking. Still have to Turf the seat, Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• DSCN1537.jpg
    DSCN1537.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN1541.jpg
    DSCN1541.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCN1538.jpg
    DSCN1538.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCN1542.jpg
    DSCN1542.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 123

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Been going to town on the X2, got the Hydroturf done and put some stickers on, trying to keep it clean looking. Still have to Turf the seat, Let me know what you think.
If i had the money i would want to buy it from you just becuase it would match my ski so well. Great turfing job that puppy is mint:biggthumpup:

Sospikey

Trying to get upside down
Starting to look really nice. I am in the process of rebuilding a '90 X2, check out the "build" section over at pwctoday.com.
You should box up all those neat gadgets and send to me instead of putting on the ski!!! LOL!:biggthumpup:

Sospikey, been watching your build on pwctoday, I PMed you with a few turf questions. Yours is looking good 2 bro!!! #.0, she may be for sale soon, thinking I want a RN [EVIL][/EVIL]

Last edited:

Sospikey

Trying to get upside down
The panel below the steering, does it come in black on the '95 or did you/someone paint it? With what type paint?

Let me know how it went with turfing of the seat, I am considering doing that. I have a piece of turf that would do the job....

Top Bottom