Custom/Hybrid Custom Laser Etched Stainless HIN tags

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I don't know if they were worth the $50 but these are pretty damn sweet and will definitely fit in on my hull. I'm not disappointed in the least now.

uploadfromtaptalk1393049200675.jpg

what are the dimensions of those? I would like to get more of an idea of what size everyone would want and how deep the etch. We can program our laser to etch the numbers at different depths. Throw me any ideas and i could put something together for sure.

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Here is the A1 plate
4ade2y2u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draggingto

No Clue
Wow, $50 seems like a lot. did you check trophy shops at all? I had a trophy shop local to me make them for my Rok and i will again for my Chan, They did it on aluminum and laser etched it also. I just brought them a stock plastic hin plate so they knew the size and hole spacing. It turned out awesome, was done in about a hour and cost me $6 out the door.

Attachments

• 20140201_185943.jpg
    20140201_185943.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 75
That looks nice. The only thing with aluminum is that it corrodes and doesn't hold its luster for very long. Saltwater is even worse for aluminum. I like the black anodize with the ablation marking though. Very cool. As long as you are riding freshwater it should be good for a while. for saltwater guys 304 stainless is going to be your best bet as far as I know

OCD Solutions

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
As I said above, I put it off too long, just needed it done and went with the first thing that worked out. I don't sweat over $50.

Have to figure out how to attach it to my carbon hull though...is it stainless or aluminum that reacts with carbon?

OCD Solutions

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Stainless rivets and a dab of silicone and the Matrix is finally 100% legal.

9esepy8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright guys, for anyone else interested in HIN tags, I just posted an ad in the new products section offering some. Mine are 4" long since that's what superjets come with. Other details are listed in the ad.

Top Bottom