do you like trucks?

bronco4.jpgIts been sitting for 2 years. Kinda lost interest. But Im getting it back running again and making it nicer. I dont know why but I really like it. Has my favorite Ford motor. 4.9L straight 6. 5spd over drive trans. Almost like a diesel the way the power is. Its been everywhere from dunes to mud and some rocks. Guy who owned it before me ran a 'rental' car business for people from Sweden and northern europe to come to the US and buy a car and return it when they leave for some money back. So this bronco has been all over the country including canada and alaska.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Damm you guys have some sweet azz trucks! I'm in love with D-Roc's though. That thing is extremely nice.

My DD, beater, sleeper. She looks like he77, but gets the job done. Used to have 315's on it with a lift, but it was breaking suspension, so took it back down to stock. Plus I'm vertically challenged lol! And old HAHA!

A vid of it finishing off a set of tires.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBunEXspPGg

Attachments

• IMG_2228.jpg
    IMG_2228.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_4665.jpg
    IMG_4665.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 210

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
You youngsters and your fancy trucks

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1349238049.459137.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1349238049.459137.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 229

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I love new trucks but I hate payments and poor investments. I priced out a brand new 2012 2500 Cummins last night. I do this once and awhile because it makes me feel better about driving my old truck around. I haven't had a truck payment in over 10 years now and am well on my way to an early retirement.

My daily driver is a 2002 Dodge Ram with 305,000 miles on it. Fresh motor and Tranny, rides like a caddy on 20" Michelin LTX's and Bilstein shocks. Power everything, factory sirius and NAV RB1 head unit. It's only a 4.7l but it has more than enough power to haul all my current toys around.

tu2a3a8e.jpg

y6evu5ej.jpg
qehuvuny.jpg

slammm 070.jpg here is my baby. 2010 tundra with a rear mount sts turbo, running methenol injection making 550 hp at the wheels on 7 lbs of boost. truck is for sale 20,000miles on it

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I love new trucks but I hate payments and poor investments. I priced out a brand new 2012 2500 Cummins last night. I do this once and awhile because it makes me feel better about driving my old truck around. I haven't had a truck payment in over 10 years now and am well on my way to an early retirement.

My daily driver is a 2002 Dodge Ram with 305,000 miles on it. Fresh motor and Tranny, rides like a caddy on 20" Michelin LTX's and Bilstein shocks. Power everything, factory sirius and NAV RB1 head unit. It's only a 4.7l but it has more than enough power to haul all my current toys around.

tu2a3a8e.jpg

y6evu5ej.jpg
qehuvuny.jpg

That's why I drive that old 99. All paid for. I did just put some money into it for a new exhaust, intake, tuner, and fuel pump. Love that truck

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
You need the tow mirrors for yours Matt, the 3rd gen flipouts. I like this a whole lot because when flipped in they look likw standard sized mirrors

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!

tu2a3a8e.jpg

y6evu5ej.jpg
qehuvuny.jpg

Amen to that. I paid my truck off quick. I plan on having it a while. I'm just pissed because it's a 2007 Chevy, I bought it in 2010 and it was mint. I tow about 5k with it and the slip yoke has been serviced now 3 times, and replaced twice, and last week it started klunking again. Makes me very frustrated.

Dad left, me right. Now my dad has a 2011 4-door just like mine.
34160_1508226314321_784973_n.jpg

Couldn't afford 4x4 or diesel when I bought my truck. Going to have to use that slip yoke problem to justify trading it in on a 4x4 diesel in a few years.

Last edited:
Amen to that. I paid my truck off quick. I plan on having it a while. I'm just pissed because it's a 2007 Chevy, I bought it in 2010 and it was mint. I tow about 5k with it and the slip yoke has been serviced now 3 times, and replaced twice, and last week it started klunking again. Makes me very frustrated.

Dad left, me right. Now my dad has a 2011 4-door just like mine.
View attachment 197910

Couldn't afford 4x4 or diesel when I bought my truck. Going to have to use that slip yoke problem to justify trading it in on a 4x4 diesel in a few years.

i had so many problems towing with my 1500 that had to go diesel. first is was the locker in the rear end, then the gears, then the trans 2 times (one of them being a brand new crate trans from gm factory). the 1/2 ton trucks cannot pull 10k like they advertise.

D-Roc

I forgot!
Cool truck Evan. Got a pic with the ski in the back? A buddy had a Suzuki pickup with dump box and 4x4. It was a ski ski hauler and I was jealous of the 4wd and dump action, even though I got a crane. Where is zeon's truck pics?

Last edited:

D-Roc

I forgot!
I blew the axel out of my dura max and put a gas 3500 rear in it from our old babe getter work truck. Final drive gears are lower because it was a gas 3500 donor truck. Pulls hard but highway driving I am tapped at 115 km/hr at 2500 rpm. That kinda sucks if you want to haul ass on the highway. I may oversize the tires when they need replacing.

thats a nice 4 runner. I had an 87 IFS 4runner SR5, just some cranked torsions and wide tires. went everywhere, never left me stranded. almost liked it as much as my bronco.

Top Bottom