First picture of 2021 Waverunner including Superjet

Its going to be a turd without a supercharger. Yamaha will have to bribe the racing organization to bring back 1980s size racetracks. Of course Kawasaki will want tracks with two mile long straits.

chixwithtrix

Addicted
The Yamaha & Kawi will not likely be in the same class.

And turd is not how I would describe it, will have more power than the 701 that is for sure. I raced 701 Lites at WF and my ass was tired. Insane people will supercharge it and barely be able to hold on, but will be far from necessary.

The Yamaha & Kawi will not likely be in the same class.

And turd is not how I would describe it, will have more power than the 701 that is for sure. I raced 701 Lites at WF and my ass was tired. Insane people will supercharge it and barely be able to hold on, but will be far from necessary.

agreed, most of us cannot buoy ride a 50mph ski to its potential. If this thing handles well, has a reliable motor, and does not need endless mods to race, I am in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half flip95

Formerly pondracer95
Its going to be a turd without a supercharger. Yamaha will have to bribe the racing organization to bring back 1980s size racetracks. Of course Kawasaki will want tracks with two mile long straits.

Ive seen a mod lites gp1 clock in at 64. It probably had some cheater mods on it (bigger injectors?), but 60 mph should be attainable. Im putting my money on 55 stock // 60 with a flash and it will be the ski of choice for stock class vs sxr 1500

Most riders today cant ride a 550 to its full potential. Yamaha will have to heavily promote a class that excludes fast old boats and somehow handicap the new SXR. It would be easy to do for the race organizers but the manufactures are in control.

Half flip95

Formerly pondracer95
Most riders today cant ride a 550 to its full potential. Yamaha will have to heavily promote a class that excludes fast old boats and somehow handicap the new SXR. It would be easy to do for the race organizers but the manufactures are in control.

What fast old boats? everyone has moved on from the triples. im sure all the fast ones are blown up by now anyways.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I wonder how big or small the gas tank and range will be. Also whos ready to buy oil filters and perform other maintenance on their SJ’s. I cant wait till the issues start popping up on the forums like “my throttle body is dirty” or “I think i have a bad fuel pump”. Let the valve lash clearance threads begin!
Gonna give you a new screen name. "Mr Negative".

I wonder how big or small the gas tank and range will be. Also whos ready to buy oil filters and perform other maintenance on their SJ’s. I cant wait till the issues start popping up on the forums like “my throttle body is dirty” or “I think i have a bad fuel pump”. Let the valve lash clearance threads begin!
It would be a nice change from the carb tuning threads.

Top Bottom