Help Octane Problems

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
I would recommend you start by checking your base timing with a light and using the inspection hole. If it is way off chances are you may have sheared a flywheel key.. Although it is Highly unlikely. Did you do both stator output tests I posted? Since both plugs are firing according to the last video, you need to really check over your carbs and intake gaskets. A broken Reed will also tend to give a choppy idle and response. Also where did you get the cdi from? If you want to check the resistance levels in your coil and high tension leads I can dig up more info. It's up to you

I would start by performing all resistance checks in the manual and test the hall effect sensors in the stator. Also, cranking voltage from the battery is critical. This can be a problem even with a new battery if it is not a good quality one or it was not set up properly. Lastly, I had a problem with mine losing power and not revving. It turned out to be caused by corrosion in the connection between the stator and the harness that goes into the electrical box.

I watched the video and it sounds like it is hitting a limiter. You might make sure the gray wire from the cdi is not hooked up. On another machine this wire would be grounded in order to limit rpm to about 3500 if the machine is shifted into reverse or if the engine is overheating.

check your coil iam sure you have rust, remove spark wire on coil carefully and check
Take also your fuel pressure just for sure you have a right spec

Top Bottom