Other Hitch Hauler Lets see everyone's Hitch Hauler pics and setups

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
That's nice, but the guy was asking about theft prevention. I don't think any strap is going to do that. Probably some kind of HD cable lock and a hitch lock.

I understand that. Im just looking for a little piece of mind and to slow em down. It really wouldn't take too long for two guys to loosen your straps and throw your ski in the back of any kind of truck and dissappear if you were staying somewhere over night or hell even if you ran into a store for a bit. Pretty ballsy and probaly unlikley to happen but it could. Some toolbag was running around stealing gas can at surf slam last year. Im glad it was just gas cans and not a ski. It still isn't right.

Samsung Note II

Rad dudes hauler. LOVIN IT!... and the ramp how i used to get that 550 into bed of truck solo.:afro:

Attachments

• hauler.jpg
    hauler.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,024
  • hauler2.jpg
    hauler2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,008
  • ramp.jpg
    ramp.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,073
I understand that. Im just looking for a little piece of mind and to slow em down. It really wouldn't take too long for two guys to loosen your straps and throw your ski in the back of any kind of truck and dissappear if you were staying somewhere over night or hell even if you ran into a store for a bit. Pretty ballsy and probaly unlikley to happen but it could. Some toolbag was running around stealing gas can at surf slam last year. Im glad it was just gas cans and not a ski. It still isn't right.

Samsung Note II

A cable strap around the drive shaft through the intake grate

hitch rack i made..
attachment.php

works on the front as well...
attachment.php

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
I've useful Rad Dudes hauler from FL to vb perfectly fine Chadgnarly uses his even farther to come to daytona

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

stagesrt4

see ya out there
Site Supporter
my version is for sale on amazon if interested in purchasing

rad dudes version should hold up to cross country trips...just slow down for rail road tracks, large pot holes, speed bumps, etc.....

Top Bottom