i'm in a moral dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
SBT said:
Lawrence Mark said:
"TRAFFIC REDIRECTION
Posts/threads aimed purely at driving traffic away from PWCToday are not allowed. If you have a contribution to a topic from another site, that's fine, but not posts such as 'Go here xxxxxxxx.com'."

Just so I under stand this rule= this basically means that you cant say "go to other sites" but you could say something like "I read this at x-h20.com" or "I love jetskinews.com?"

a curious PWCtoday forum member

It means if you are not contributing to PWCToday, don't post it.
are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!

kawirider00

BRAAAP
"Frosty out" LMFAO

wow closed doesnt that make him look foolish, cant handle his own buisness, its went from bad the worse....and we all saw it coming

Last edited:

WaveDemon

I knew he'd lock it. I'm surprised it took that long.

I remember when they first bought the sight and he said his way of modding was better. The writing was on the wall then.

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
saying stuff like it really doesnt matter if your here or not is real profesional. IT woulda been better if he had closed pwctoday and kept sbtontheweb and told everyone at pwctoday that they need to movce to sbt. then all this arrogance from them wouldnt be a surprise.

WaveDemon

he was on to me, at least I had a good start.

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 10 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the <a href="sendmessage.php">administrator</a> to make alterations on your message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom