f63d99514f75e89cc28d1a755e3e543c.jpg
89c3f389ebbd93f694dbce8b1dd3e8f7.jpg
18895cd9132fbe597d2e425b9394e006.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Did you leave the cameras at the old house or did you move them to the new one?

I brought them with and hope to have them up this week. I wanted to leave them behind and upgrade to that HD Lorex system but it just wasn't in the cards.

There is a wire showing below the TV going to the Center Channel Speaker................ Seriously?

I had to bastardized the stereo together for now. I still have to add a set of stairs into the attic to run a couple wires and then find my 2-3/8 hole saw so I can add wire channels into the stereo cabinet. There's going to be 40+ more wires added between the cameras, in ceiling surround speakers and a few other tech goodies I shan't not mention.

Today is only day 3 of actually moving in and we are already at 85%. We've had a couple neighbors stop by and they are amazed at how much we have accomplished. It's no surprise though since we are working from 7am till 1am every day when they are knocking off at 4:30pm to drink wine each night. :)

We only have a week off so we have to make the most of the time. We still have the entire garage including epoxy paint and replacing both openbers, the camera system and then some landscaping changes...

Oh, and I'm hoping to have my wife's car parked in the garage tonight. :)

Big Kahuna

Administrator
They make sled trailers that high up here. But I can see just from walking up the ramp it might be the wrong choice haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You could put a tailgate extension using a Piano Type Hinge then put some kind of blocking or jacks under the end of the ramp to basically lengthen the ramp and make it not as steep....... Or build a winch system to pull the skis up in..........

Top Bottom