Yup, That time again........... 2018 College Football Trash Talk Thread.......

Well that turned out like I expected, but Butch Jones on the bama sideline is a joke. I guess when he got done waxing Nicks car they let him come watch.

we certainly have a better record than i expected at this point but i cant really say they've looked good at any point but getting w's instead of l's, i will take. i think uga is going to take out their lsu frustrations on us. i dont think we are as good as the rankings have us but i will say the lsu win is looking better each week. and the kentucky loss as well.

We're a decent quarterback away from beating uga. I felt we outplayed them everywhere else when it mattered. Franks just killed us with poor throws and turnovers. Oh we'll we're still ahead of where I thought we'd be

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry, my daughter is a freshman at uga, could never care less aboutfootball in general until this fall.
This was just sent to me, thought funny to share. I agree, inappropriate, but we won this one!

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
UT...oh well. 12 point lead and squander to lose 27-24 to the Gamecocks

ETSU ( our local univ) on the other hand was behind a couple touchdowns against Western Carolina and won 45-43.In triple OT! This a program that's just in its 2nd year with a new coach

Oh my god tOSU is the worst 8-1 ever. Nebraska is the best -500 team ever. We suck!

Go Joe Burrow, go LSU. I aint betting a dollar on that one, but if someones gonna take down Bama its tonight.

Top Bottom